Adidas NMD thread

Anyone see this? Possibly Supreme X NMD

Might be my first Supreme cop ever. "**** 'Em" 
nthat.gif
bruh.....

They're definitely mesh.
+1

Primeknit is not only defined by a blend of wool + polyamide + polyester, its also defined by the way it is knitted and constructed. Look at any primeknit model, both shoe and apparel. The construction/knitting is very specific. CK is the closest in terms of construction, but has no wool in the blend.

Not NMD, its Adizero, but the upper is constructed the same way. Mesh is not made in this fashion:

Last edited:
So many people want them City Socks, and with the unreliability of ADCa, I know I'm gonna take a L on Friday. Hopefully some good fortune comes my way.

They're definitely mesh.
This.  

I've had these in hand since February.  They are nearly the same mesh style as my mesh Tokyo's.  I mean, even Adidas UK states them as Mesh in the official description.  

The price they are charging for these (being Mesh) is ludicrous, IMO.

Thanks for corrected me bro.

Yeah, its also look like mesh to me but not sure why they charge than regular mesh.

Well, what ever it is .... still D for those two.

I'm trying to get the Navy/White mesh colorway. Anyone know where I can get them for a decent price or a restock coming up? Resale right now is like $180 and I feel like that's way too much for mesh.

They're very clearly mesh. Zoom in and you can see the indented pattern of mesh.

Also, even more clearly the model is the mesh model with no knit sock like collar. It's possible it could be pk without the collar but If you look closely the upper is clearly mesh.

They are not prime knit.

CS is the only things i'll be after on Friday...unless they decide to do a random restock of a previous PK model

I had an easy cop of the original CS back in Spring....have a feeling it won't be so easy this time around haha 

Yeah, I'l go for the City Socks as well on Friday. Not feeling those 3 Stripes with the writing on them even if they were PK. Being mesh, I ain't touching them. I sold all my Mesh NMD's as well other than the OG Tokyo's. 

Are socks TTS or 1/2 size down? I haven't tried any on before. 

Edit: I'll be in Toronto this Friday instead of Cali as I'm down there for a wedding. Will I be forced to use Adidas.ca? Will Adidas.com (US) block me via my ip address? 

Last edited:

Yeah, I'l go for the City Socks as well on Friday. Not feeling those 3 Stripes with the writing on them even if they were PK. Being mesh, I ain't touching them. I sold all my Mesh NMD's as well other than the OG Tokyo's. 

Edit: I'll be in Toronto this Friday instead of Cali as I'm down there for a wedding. Will I be forced to use Adidas.ca? Will Adidas.com (US) block me via my ip address? 
I wear 10.5 normally and got 10.5 in City socks. Tried them on, they were a bit loose. could probably go a half size down 

Last edited:

I wear 10.5 normally and got 10.5 in City socks. Tried them on, they were a bit loose. could probably go a half size down 
Is your Adidas 10.5 size what you wear for your PK NMD's and is that 1/2 size down from your normal TTS sizing? I heard different people on here suggesting PK City Socks were TTS.

Last edited:

I think they've been blocking foreign IP's for the last couple of releases.  Your best bet is to use a VPN to get around it.  As for sizing... some people will argue going TTS.  I personally went .5 down for a more snug fit as I found them to be a bit loose when I went TTS.

Back
Top Bottom