Adidas NMD thread

SSENSE with the fade
mean.gif
so close

You know the pending charges don't affect your actual balance right? You can still go get food ya'll lol I used a card that had 1200 remaining on the balance and have 2400 worth of pending charges. just made a purchase on Amazon.

Some people use their debit cards (I don't know why) and it takes out the exact amount so you don't overdraft later if you have a bunch of pending charges. That's pretty much the only time I can see that happening, otherwise people should always use your credit card for online purchases

Some people use their debit cards (I don't know why) and it takes out the exact amount so you don't overdraft later if you have a bunch of pending charges. That's pretty much the only time I can see that happening, otherwise people should always use your credit card for online purchases

depends on the card I would say.

For example, my chase card has a 10k limit on it, I already used $500 for my own stuff. Then total racked up another $410 in pending charges. Shows my available balance to only be $9k. Even tho the charges are not posted as completed, a pending charge still affects my total available balance. And let's say I wanna go out and spend $9.3k right now, I wouldn't want to risk running that swipe if chase is telling me I only have 9k available after all posted and pending charges add up together. 

BUT I wouldn't know for sure since I have a lot of available credit through all my cards and never have to go over. 
For sure, that makes sense. I jumped the gun ya'll.

Sorry for being lazy and not reading more into the thread. But no restock today right?

Back
Top Bottom