Adidas NMD thread

Best of luck to anyone trying this morning.

To lurkers, new guys (or new to PK NMD) looking to ask (this will probably get buried soon anyway):

General Sizing (from experience)

- Down .5 for the OG NMD PK (TTS will still work if all else fails, it's just that they tend to fit looser/run long)
- TTS for CS1 (.5 down if you prefer a tighter/more snug fit)  These fit closer to TTS than a PK NMD it's just that in some cases the collar can run loose. 

If you miraculously get through:

- Be aware that you might get stuck in a checkout loop due to site congestion, if you decide to proceed at this point and keep attempting to checkout (at the review and pay portion), you may possibly incur ghost charges every time you try to pay until you get an actual confirmation. This means that funds will be held as pending charges that will fall off eventually.  

- If you don't get to the confirmation page with a number at adidas (ADC), chances are you didn't get it.  Extreme exception to the rule that some have gotten a pair with no confirmation number.   If you do get to the confirmation page (with a conf. number), the confirmation email itself can still take a while to show up in your inbox.  None of this is truly certain until you get the shipping confirmation anyway (as cancellations can still occur).

Shipping

- Just because you've opted for the 2-3 day method, doesn't mean 2-3 days from when you hit 'Pay'.  It will be 2-3 days from when they physically hand off to Fedex. Same thing applies to their Free shipping option time window. 

- "My tracking number produces a dead link or 'not found' wtf?"  Usually means that shipping label has been created and a number has been generated, but it's still in the process of being handed off to Fedex.

*in response to some of the questions I'll see that tend to clutter. 
I wear a 7.5 in NMD runners, do I go 7.5 or 7 for PK's?

Anyone else get this in console of their browser when they try to add to cart?

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

Already getting the spinning wheel of death... 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom