Adidas NMD thread

they need to come up with a better system for people who really want the shoes, maybe a pre-order system, one per person, then everyone who wants it can get it and no more reselling bs

it's not about being butthurt but bout the fact that you can't get shoes you want to wear and not to resell,  at almost every site since 2 months, so forreal its frustrating.

based on your sig you're trying to resell your CS or swap for another pair + cash aka same as reselling, so why are you complaining?

They should do that Nike raffle thing where you put your credit info and everything and if you get em it pulls the money from your account automatically.

I hate the nike Draw system, I hope adidas never goes over to a similar system. I strike out here & there but I still get a good deal of the kicks I want. I've entered TONS of Nike Draws & never won once.

Last edited:
i told myself I would enter every nike draw they had until I actually won one.....then I won the $400 pony hair Jordon 4's......you know those went right back on the UPS truck :lol: that system really is joke and people are still falling for it.

Last edited:
Won the OVO X's but that was a Nike online raffle, different from the draw stuff no?
I'm not really sure how they distinguish the different raffles but I enter almost all of them, even for **** I don't want, just to see if I'll win one day. Hasn't happened. If adidas had a draw system I wouldn't have the majority of the shoes in my collection.

I hate the nike Draw system, I hope adidas never goes over to a similar system. I strike out here & there but I still get a good deal of the kicks I want. I've entered TONS of Nike Draws & never won once.
Same thing over here. I hate nike I can never get anything I want from them for retail. footsites get cooked by bots, nike draw get cooked by bots, online raffles get cooked by bots.

frown.gif

based on your sig you're trying to resell your CS or swap for another pair + cash aka same as reselling, so why are you complaining?
Because i would rather sell CS for less fast and get vapours for retail and have a peace of mind 
Don't understand; if you're trying to sell CS to get vapours for retail, wouldn't you just offer a straight trade for them?

It looks your trying to get the vapours + $40 which is kind of the same thing as reselling except with trades.

Last edited:

Don't understand; if you're trying to sell CS to get vapours for retail, wouldn't you just offer a straight trade for them?

It looks your trying to get the vapours + $40 which is kind of the same thing as reselling except with trades.
no cuz i didnt pay retail for CS...

Back
Top Bottom