Adidas NMD thread

lol no doubt but grandma was lit on them ovos. Bought em for me and copped my boys and I lunch/dinner, and we ate good
laugh.gif
Gotta love it... Blessed.  My Mom always gets an attitude when I'm trying to pay her back. Classic.

Gotta love it... Blessed.  My Mom always gets an attitude when I'm trying to pay her back. Classic.
yea word. I was trying to buy the lunch, got 6 of them joints for retail, but grandma wasn't having it :lol:

Are there fake pairs of the Gold Primeknit roaming around out there?? Thinking about biting the bullet on the bay and just want to make sure. I couldn't find anything on Google so hoping I'm good....

I don't think anyone is getting the Pitch Black pairs. Botters figured out that you can use Google Voice numbers and are automating entries. If Adidas doesn't disqualify all Google Voice numbers, the bots eating most of the pairs.

Are there fake pairs of the Gold Primeknit roaming around out there?? Thinking about biting the bullet on the bay and just want to make sure. I couldn't find anything on Google so hoping I'm good....
The yellow glitch camo? Definitely fakes out there...

I don't think anyone is getting the Pitch Black pairs. Botters figured out that you can use Google Voice numbers and are automating entries. If Adidas doesn't disqualify all Google Voice numbers, the bots eating most of the pairs.

Adidas is really ******* stupid for how they've handled any type of limited release since they brought in Kanye. You'd think in over a year's time they could've figured something out by now

Adidas is really ******* stupid for how they've handled any type of limited release since they brought in Kanye. You'd think in over a year's time they could've figured something out by now
even nike hasnt found a way to stop the bots completely. These people are too good. you either take the time to learn the tricks and win or you take your chances the old fashion way. Atleast before all the hype and programmers programmed bots for all the different sites yeezys were very attainable if you were fast enough.

even nike hasnt found a way to stop the bots completely. These people are too good. you either take the time to learn the tricks and win or you take your chances the old fashion way. Atleast before all the hype and programmers programmed bots for all the different sites yeezys were very attainable if you were fast enough.

The draw seems to be very effective now. With the phone number verification per account it stopped botters from making a billion accounts to enter and they ban people with suspicious activities. **** at least Nike is trying and constantly working on new ways. Adidas is basically trotting out the same system for every yeezy/nmd/ultra boost release and it gets backdoored every time :lol:

Lol good to know

What do you think?

Wouldn't kill to have better quality pictures of the boost if you want to be very sure, not sure if reps have properly copied the style of ADI Boost yet (Equal gaps between dots with horizontal lines)

But i can faintly make out the boost dots. So it looks decent

Still nothing over here. Got the first initial response text and then that was a wrap. Hoping myself, and everyone in the same boat are entered without knowing it.

Last edited:
Received texts from 0893 and 0735

Try those I gues

And the Decepticons got to this release too? Damn

Last edited:
Texted 5 numbers all day not one response, texted from my friends phone and got a response from 0932 in 20 seconds. I'm so tight

Earlier today the wifey said she wished she had a pair of NMDs in blue. Cut to 8 hours later and I just copped a pair of the brand new S76005 blue for her with the quickness the second they released.

Modern day romance lol.

Back
Top Bottom