Adidas NMD thread

dang, my order number isn't available to be tracked on ADC for the white primeknits. Paypal still shows an authorization but nothing posted to my cc. I'm guessing I'm getting cancelled.

dang, my order number isn't available to be tracked on ADC for the white primeknits. Paypal still shows an authorization but nothing posted to my cc. I'm guessing I'm getting cancelled.

You mean when you go to "track orders" it isn't there or you just don't have a tracking # yet? Mine still says in progress waiting to be packed.

Does anyone have tracking on the white XR1s?

Hopefully they don't get the huarache treatment and give women the best colorways. Nothing wrong with that Navy pair

You mean when you go to "track orders" it isn't there or you just don't have a tracking # yet? Mine still says in progress waiting to be packed.

i got an email order confirm, when i put in the order number to track it, it says incorrect order number.

Last edited:
Hopefully they don't get the huarache treatment and give women the best colorways. Nothing wrong with that Navy pair

I would actually love this. Womens sizes sell out slower too. I would actually have a chance. That said, I still prefer the mens colourways even though the grey glitch is decent.

Yep, Fedex says my 3m's should be here tomorrow but the tracking info has not updated beyond label created.  They will get here when they get here. 

Mines shows label created on Friday and to be delivered tomorrow 22nd , weird thing it hasn't been picked up yet .. This is for the xr1 PK white size 11

Any chance someone can do a quick legit check? Not even sure fakes are made in a 12.5?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

so i was able to grab a pair of R1s and a pair of XR1s on the 18th, but i swear adidas went and bamboozled everyone. they said 19 colorways would be released, but i only saw 14. Has anyone spotted these at all? Only NMDs I want. the only other grey XR1s went to the ladies 
tired.gif

so i was able to grab a pair of R1s and a pair of XR1s on the 18th, but i swear adidas went and bamboozled everyone. they said 19 colorways would be released, but i only saw 14. Has anyone spotted these at all? Only NMDs I want. the only other grey XR1s went to the ladies 
tired.gif
Not in North America. At this point, I have a feeling these, the glitches, olives/burgandy will be officially launched in Europe first or drop later instead

Last edited:

Champs with another NMD dropping this week.
Clean and solid colour, looks like the same material as the last Champs' exclusive. I think I might be in the minority but I'm digging the Champs exclusives that came out recently. Liking the colour-schemes more than the ones that came out on Aug 18.

Last edited:

tired.gif
I thought that was the W? Aren't the women's all ribbed for their pleasure?

Back
Top Bottom