Adidas NMD thread

Hopefully the mesh hate spreads more and more and I'll be able to grab what I need off the shelf instead of dealing with all the nonsense
smokin.gif
I like primeknit I like mesh and I like whatever this other wool type material they are using too...

Euros just touched down and they actually fit...I was scared after reading what someone here recently said about all the newer NMDs fitting more like the 3Ms...The Olives fit perfect like my navys while the .5 size up on the 3Ms are snug...gonna get rid of them and try to get a pair of the recent Champs black 3M stripes version or the wool PK's tomorrow just need a blk/white pair....Olives feel like that same wool/rougher material and have the 3M stripes and laces so I assume they will fit the same

the olive color way is flames and the 3m touches makes me less salty or missing out on the 3m ultraboost

I was in the minority that didn't want the Wools (they look too much like a no-frills version of the Japan Black and the upcoming White Mountaineering City Sock to me), so this morning I found a great deal and copped the Yellow Pharrell Human Races and relaxed through this drop. :nthat:  Figured if I won, I would have picked up the pairs for one of you guys that was a size 13.

October release on the White Mountaineering CS, right?

longtime lurker, apologize in advance if this isn't the correct place to post!

so I was able to make a reservation yesterday for the NMD release via the Confirmed App on my phone.

Open up the app today and didn't see anything about a pickup, voucher, etc. Although I did capture a screenshot telling me when and where to go tomorrow. Will something pop up in the app tomorrow?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Any links to who is dropping the PK Winter Wool R1 and CS1 tonight or prior to the US release? I already missed some. Plan on trying to get the SNS. Will put my alarm on. Try to hit and then back to sleep for US release and work. :smokin

Any links to who is dropping the PK Winter Wool R1 and CS1 tonight or prior to the US release? I already missed some. Plan on trying to get the SNS. Will put my alarm on. Try to hit and then back to sleep for US release and work. :smokin
END clothing

END clothing

Can you pm or post the link if you already have it? Also, did SNS really restock the Vapour Grey and Japan Grey? Or was it their initial release for them? Like someone noted before, it's not a restock if the store is releasing it for the first time. Even if the shoe was released by so many boutiques and ADC already.

Last edited:

END clothing
Can you pm or post the link if you already have it? Also, did SNS really restock the Vapour Grey and Japan Grey? Or was it their initial release for them? Like someone noted before, it's not a restock if the store is releasing it for the first time. Even if the shoe was released by so many boutiques and ADC already.
Endclothing you have no chance in unless you know how to backdoor them. This goes for any hyped product.

SNS really did restock Vapour greys and japan greys. They released them a long time ago during the initial release but it was much easier to get this time if you were on time.

Endclothing you have no chance in unless you know how to backdoor them. This goes for any hyped product.

SNS really did restock Vapour greys and japan greys. They released them a long time ago during the initial release but it was much easier to get this time if you were on time.

END, yeah, it's always the same. Bots or ATC always have it crash. Thought I would try anyways.

As for SNS, oh, that's cool. I had no chance being that it was like a 6 AM PST release? Most of us on the West Coast were still asleep or just waking up. Curious if other boutiques will restock them too. Would prefer a restock of the Glitch Camo more to be honest.

Yeah END is a bad idea. I don't even bother trying on their website because it seems like bots and backdoor methods raid the site even before they properly drop.

I have a 7am meeting and a 10am appt tomorrow so I said **** it and copped from Overkill.

I got through on Overkill but just couldn't pull the trigger. Can't bring myself to pay over retail when there's still a shot to get them for retail. But congrats on the cop, sounds like you didnt have a choice

I got through on Overkill but just couldn't pull the trigger. Can't bring myself to pay over retail when there's still a shot to get them for retail. But congrats on the cop, sounds like you didnt have a choice

Thanks. Generally I'd feel the same way, but after tax (and difficulty) on ADC, the difference isn't too bad. Thankfully the exchange rate is a lot better than it's been in a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom