Adidas NMD thread

So what is he planning on doing? Say that it was never shipped/delivered? 

What if I send the invoice, get the money, record myself handing it and shipping it to the USPS. 

roll.gif
Trying too hard just stop 

Last edited:

What if I send the invoice, get the money, record myself handing it and shipping it to the USPS. 

roll.gif
1. He might not even pay the invoice

2. Paypal doesn't accept video evidence 

3. He might do a chargeback saying he didn't make that charge. 

roll.gif
i believe the scam is they use stolen CC numbers while theyre still active.

you ship and the CC company then goes after you/paypal to get the money back.

its a scam imo (been on ebay for like 8 years now lol)

just google ship overnight scam. happens to people who arent paying attention

Last edited:

this is definitely a scam, he asked for my PP email so he can send a "direct business payment".
I know what he's doing.

Some people prey on people to half pay attention and THEY send an invoice to YOU for YOUR shoes.  You need to send the invoice to him, he needs to pay it, end of story.  Anything else is idiocy.

dude is being naive. He's getting sweet talked thinking the buyer will send him $700. Nowhere will he get $700 for the blacks right now when everyones selling them for sub $500. And he continues to chat with the buyer. At this point, he just needs a hard lesson in being scammed. Dude is getting greedy with the 1 pair he got lucky with

dude is being naive. He's getting sweet talked thinking the buyer will send him $700. Nowhere will he get $700 for the blacks right now when everyones selling them for sub $500. And he continues to chat with the buyer. At this point, he just needs a hard lesson in being scammed. Dude is getting greedy with the 1 pair he got lucky with
dude relax. Im just humoring the situation ..

Yea this. Stupid to think that someone would send you way above market value for these.

dude relax. Im just humoring the situation ..
No you're not. You're basically posting to ask if its ok for you to get scammed. You still somehow believe the kid has good intentions, the kid who wants to send you $700 business direct payment and make you ship in 2 days 

clearly any two standalone letters is a play on the element table. man you must be seeing the periodic table 50 times a day walking around the street!

lol ain't nobody being defensive. saying it's a reach to find some significant meaning in the design. there is nothing obvious about it
not that clear....two capital letters or two lower case, etc wouldnt be. you yourself said you had no idea wtf it was so people answered you. no one reached for a "significant meaning" 

you made that part up yourself in defense mode 

Last edited:

No you're not. You're basically posting to ask if its ok for you to get scammed. You still somehow believe the kid has good intentions, the kid who wants to send you $700 business direct payment and make you ship in 2 days 
The kid has been posting about selling the shoes all week asking how much he can get and so on.  Just let him be.

fam, all i asked was if this is a scam 100%.

what if its some rich kid with family money and just wants to cop. Im like the only ebay post with actual pics.

didnt you msg me to cop my pair yesterday and I didnt respond. If thats why youre salty, next time ill respond. 

fam, all i asked was if this is a scam 100%.

what if its some rich kid with family money and just wants to cop. Im like the only ebay post with actual pics.

didnt you msg me to cop my pair yesterday and I didnt respond. If thats why youre salty, next time ill respond. 
a rich kid would buy from flight club, not a noob seller for $200 over the market value on ebay.

Nowhere near salty since I grabbed 5 pairs of these. Was trying to help your ungrateful butt out. Hope you get scammed now.

Back
Top Bottom