Adidas NMD thread

Dude, just sell them to the kid for $700.00. If you want risk it, we're not stopping you. It is 99% a scam but do as you wish. 

Last edited:
It's obvious this pair of Black Hu NMDs is causing some trouble on this board, so if you would like I am happy to help out the situation by taking them and holding them in my possession.  You will feel a lot better and we can all just get along. 

I'm willing to do this for you.  For all of you.  I'm that selfless.

It's obvious this pair of Black Hu NMDs is causing some trouble on this board, so if you would like I am happy to help out the situation by taking them and holding them in my possession.  You will feel a lot better and we can all just get along. 

Only if you pay him 800 now. 
roll.gif

if you send me a deposit using BUSINESS DIRECT PAYMENT 
roll.gif

wait nvm let me ask for everyone's opinion in this thread, and then do exact opposite of the advice. 

Last edited:

I've got a cousin in Nigeria who has much more warehouse space than @Aqua and Orange. Send me your pairs people.

You asked, they answered. Some actual good people with helpful experience that been here awhile.
You keep on asking.
If you want to sell, hit the bid.
If it works, congrats.
If not......

All joking aside, brother I'm telling you the best way to go, and this is from someone who sells a lot of stuff on ebay (I frankly couldn't afford to get all of these shoes otherwise):  

Step 1:List the shoes, determining the lowest price you would be happy to sell them at.  Don't add extra money on top, just be fair.

Step 2: Be patient.

Step 2 screws up most people and makes them get conned or sell for lower than they would like.  You can put an auction up for 30 days and you'll be shocked how many people will approach you with good offers, especially on these.

You asked, they answered. Some actual good people with helpful experience that been here awhile.
You keep on asking.
If you want to sell, hit the bid.
If it works, congrats.
If not......
I 100% agree, thats why I asked. I asked once if this was a scam, and I got my answer, and Idk how it got out of hand.

you've posted about the same buyer like 4-5 times asking if the buyer's request is legit. Each time and every member has said no. You asked again and even I said it's a scam waiting to happen. But you still wanted to ask HOW can he scam like what can he do to scam. Why does it matter, a scam is a scam. You still wanted to text back that buyer after ALL the initial warnings by members. My initial comments were helping you, but yet somehow I came off salty?

Last edited:
Man this thread got me through work today. Working on only 3 hours of sleep. Thanks guys! LMAO

It reminds of those Craiglist scams when dudes wanna pay 600 for an iPad 2 if you can overnight it to <insert far country> ASAP.

it's one of the oldest scam, offer you higher than market value to get you all interested and then asks you to ship it asap then when they get it, chargeback szn. You lose your product and the money. 

Back
Top Bottom