Adidas NMD thread

Xhibition in-store raffle 
frown.gif

it's one of the oldest scam, offer you higher than market value to get you all interested and then asks you to ship it asap then when they get it, chargeback szn. You lose your product and the money. 
I've done some deals over PP. Call me lucky but I've had no problem shipping items the next day after receiving payment. Isn't there seller protection, especially when you provide or add tracking information to invoice? I can't see how they can charge back when the item is already in transit, I'm sure you will be able to appeal it since you held up your part of sale as a seller. Any more info would help.

So i went answer tried on xr1's. I wear UB 10.5 with some space in the front. A 10 would be very snug (no room in the front). I wear circa knit NMD's 9.5 because I like the snug fit and no room in front. The xr1 9.5 fit the same as the circa knit to me. Therefore I'm going with a 9.5 because I like little to no room in the front when it comes to NMD.

Last edited:
I've done some deals over PP. Call me lucky but I've had no problem shipping items the next day after receiving payment. Isn't there seller protection, especially when you provide or add tracking information to invoice? I can't see how they can charge back when the item is already in transit, I'm sure you will be able to appeal it since you held up your part of sale as a seller. Any more info would help.

This is what I was trying to ask but the fingers were on the burners already for this guy

Got 1 of 2 shipping confirmations from Adidas U.S. just now.

Got the Black confirmation.

Waiting on the Red confirmation. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
If you all want a funny story to break up the mood, read this on FB:

Yesterday when the adidas store in Toronto opened, all the campers obviously went in a few at a time. Some kid ran in and stole the single display pair and ran back to his car and drove off. adidas decided to not sell any shoes at that point and all the campers left empty handed cause of one moron lol

oneness drop those grey NMD C!1 trails for $10 over retail

has the dope started to wear off.. are they coming back to their senses? 
laugh.gif

Yesterday when the adidas store in Toronto opened, all the campers obviously went in a few at a time. Some kid ran in and stole the single display pair and ran back to his car and drove off. adidas decided to not sell any shoes at that point and all the campers left empty handed cause of one moron lol
And this is why we can't have nice things.

Wow no security at all?

consortium is releasing the xr1s too, wonder how much cheaper they will be. The pair I bought from sivas was 210 shipped.

consortium is releasing the xr1s too, wonder how much cheaper they will be. The pair I bought from sivas was 210 shipped.
That price sounds like you must have been charged VAT.  I'd email them and ask nicely if your order included VAT, and if so could they refund it (please).

edit: unless svd is Spain's answer to Oneness and I didn't realize it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom