Adidas NMD thread

^ CS PK should be TTS.

Everyone's feet is different but you can refer to my sig below for reference. Hope that helps!

Most probably have already seen.

But those who are still hesitating...

#unfiltered pic

The camo pack for some reason I feel like the most rarest nmds especially the blue one

Definitely not the rarest. Nice Kicks, OGs (for now), White OG, Key City, OG Pharrells, Mastermind XR1, Glitch Oreos, and of course Red Apples and Pitch Blacks...it wasn't that hard to grab 1 if you were at the ready the day of. That's why the resell price on them isn't that bad comparatively.

Happy if this news is true. With the OG and these, Adidas is rereleasing the exact ones I missed the drop for. :smile:

Of these?

Was one of the most limited ADC releases I recall. Check out circle error for days. Still want the Blue or Olive Green but not for $500+. 
Yeah, that's what he said, but he was the first and only one so far to talk about it ... 

white mountaineering cs was loaded on ADC with a release date in 15 days from now, can't find them now tho

nice to see the link sharing in here. always throwing out reps for that
Absolutely man.  Lurkers or not, this spot is more helpful than the Yeezy forum.  Makes sense as Yeezys are dog eat dog now with their value.

This thread was money during the Pharrell releases.  Props to you all for keeping it civil over here. 

When the camo packs came out only 50 pairs were in store at the garden state plaza I feel like that's not enough pairs that's why I say the camo packs are rare ..

Last edited:
Definitely not the rarest. Nice Kicks, OGs (for now), White OG, Key City, OG Pharrells, Mastermind XR1, Glitch Oreos, and of course Red Apples and Pitch Blacks...it wasn't that hard to grab 1 if you were at the ready the day of. That's why the resell price on them isn't that bad comparatively.

Happy if this news is true. With the OG and these, Adidas is rereleasing the exact ones I missed the drop for.
smile.gif
Yeah, I wanted a pair of the blues for myself. The key city and originals were a little easier than the rest just because they weren't as hyped at the time- I ooped all of my pairs for the low. No regrets though.

Anyone else still waiting on their PW NMD ConsortiumUK order?  Looks like tracking has mine stuck in the customs processing stage stateside (Chicago) since the 6th.  

RIP? Unusually long? Par for the customs course when USPS is involved?  Just out of curiosity, while I bide my time (before actively pursuing it) , since neither Consortium nor USPS has gotten back to me.

Anyone else still waiting on their PW NMD ConsortiumUK order?  Looks like tracking has mine stuck in the customs processing stage stateside (Chicago) since the 6th.  

RIP? Unusually long? Par for the customs course when USPS is involved?  Just out of curiosity, while I bide my time (before actively pursuing it) , since neither Consortium nor USPS has gotten back to me.
You'll get them, Chicago customs is basically a black hole- packages spend around 2-3 weeks there regularly. You'll get them, most likely within a month. Even my local USPS knows this about them, they'll tell you the same thing. Very little accountability there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom