Adidas NMD thread

Several hours later, R2 OG still available. Take this as a hint, Adidas.

Congrats to all those who copped. Great day!

Speaking of great day, nabbed black Tricolor earlier, sold my white XR1, and now just got the white glitch for retail...the original white glitch:

Wanted these since I tried both this and the blue camo on at Flight club and frankly liked the white better but didn't want to pay the $550 resell. I'm guessing someone today must have got the grey tricolor and dumped a deadstock white glitch as a result. Hey, I'm not one to question it!
smokin.gif
dumped it where?

Adidas don't even limit strictly to one pair, highly doubt they cancel discounted orders.

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if this size 5 and 13 I check out even ship!! 
mean.gif

got Conf emails for both so thats a start!

#DatingBiPolarADC

For the PK TriColors, I don't even mind if they don't honor the discount. Just send me the pair. However, I would probably cancel/return my other two orders of merchandise if the 40% gets taken off.

loving this 40%. i was planning on buying today's R1 cargo release at the stores with a $10 coupon. but this is way better. about to buy a pair for the gal, but there no more small sizes. :shrug:

what code were you guys using for the discount?

nvm

you gotta have Harvard.edu

it's exclusive

Last edited:

Didn't want to use the discount on the tri color orders just incase of possible cancellation lol
But if this discount exists for all EDU addresses and legit valid NCAA partners are using it, why would they cancel? They wouldn't be able to discern who is valid and who isn't just based on top domain.

Unless they specifically cancelled ALL NMD orders, but that seems far fetched when they can't even enforce the 1 per order at times?

Last edited:

But if this discount exists for all EDU addresses and legit valid NCAA partners are using it, why would they cancel? They wouldn't be able to discern who is valid and who isn't just based on top domain.

Unless they specifically cancelled ALL NMD orders, but that seems far fetched when they can't even enforce the 1 per order at times?
Yea i Imagine if anything they'd just price correct the items that aren't suppose to be available for discount, idk. Curious to see how it all turns out - hope everyone benefits, and it doesn't affect the actualy .edu promotion in the future.

Back
Top Bottom