Adidas NMD thread

I wonder if trading my black tricolors for the black japans is a good trade.
Good question.  Value is almost equal at this point, perhaps a little to add on the tricolor side to make the trade go through (but not much).

Normally value of Japan Black would be a lot more, but restocks brought that way down and I've noticed that people are selling their Japan Black pairs for very cheap now after the news came out that in 2017 they are coming out with the same Japan Black shoe with black boost (as was originally planned).  When that happens, the Japan Black will likely be available for retail or maybe even less (since the hype will be transferred to the black boost version).

Edit: This is what I'm referring to:

Last edited:
tri-colors got "delivered" yesterday. No shoes were delivered....looks like i lost out
mean.gif

i hate the mail system , 15-30 business days just to get a refund after adidas files a loss claim and an investigation with fed-ex is finished
Reason why I always have it held at my local fedex facility

Legit site...but just like any re-seller site, go on past reviews of the seller.

i kniw what you mean too
i was tryna look for the 1.0 nmd mesh
these come n gone quickly very few restock

i bought from these two resellers before
imo, cheaper than most resellers sites..

i asked for the raw pink, owner told me stocks are comingin next week as he managed to catch the mini restock
u sure if its in ur size but hope that helps!

http://Www.flipartz.com (for older stocks)
http://www.freddyp.com/ (more nike)

Copped White TriCos for personal. Not too impressed with them now that I got it in. Might have to let these go

My other pair is arriving today, but this one I don't know what happened? Anyone? And how come the size is not showing?
Given Adidas' history with this sort of thing, better than average chance both pairs will be waiting for you when they arrive and their computer system messed up. If it doesn't come, worth checking in and calling them. 

View media item 2255076
These are actually really nice in person. The salmon color is a lot brighter and pops a lot more in person than in photos.

How's the fit compared to other pk r1s? I usually wear a 10.5 pk and was seeing if I could squeeze into a Women's 11(10). I've seen others say the French beige is bigger than the rest of the japan pack and went full size down.

My grey tricos are on their way to me, but was curious what they'd look like w/ stripes blacked out. Whipped up a few crappy mockups in case anyone else was curious.

Back
Top Bottom