Adidas NMD thread

I heard that was the case for the R1's which I have. TTS is 9 and I got an 8.5 in those. Heard the knit was tighter on these, can you confirm?
i normally wear US11 for mesh nmds and bought the same size for R2. gotta say it feels tighter but not less comfy. feels good. do feel the block on the inner part.

Well finally copped a pair of black tricos after the ADC fiasco. Paid 200 for them after prices dropped significantly, and didnt want to chance it on the 26th. Now on to the white tricos!

Well finally copped a pair of black tricos after the ADC fiasco. Paid 200 for them after prices dropped significantly, and didnt want to chance it on the 26th. Now on to the white tricos!
You got the right pair, -and a good deal- the white tricolors are buns in person

I heard that was the case for the R1's which I have. TTS is 9 and I got an 8.5 in those. Heard the knit was tighter on these, can you confirm?

You can half size down and be fine, just a snug fit, will be better over time, or go true to size for a more comfortable fit out of the box.

TTS 10 on mesh and .5 down on PK's. I think it's just preference. I prefer the snug feel of any PK than kinda of a sock feeling. My Winter Wool CS's are a 9.5 and feel like the 10 I have in the R2's. Adidas is all over the place.

Last edited:
Quick question. Is there much difference going .5 size down? I got a mesh size 9 and width is good but length is a bit long. If i went 8.5 would that be too narrow? Thanks

Copped these Bedwins from consortium UK when they first released but I realised that the boost is quite badly made (one nipple from the back of the left shoe is missing, 2 nipples side by side on the left shoe, boost "chipped off" on the right shoe etc). Since it's from consortium it should be legit right? Is it normal for the boost to be like this?

Back
Top Bottom