Adidas NMD thread

sounds like you are from asia. singapore?

and yeah, the boost looks funny. too many nipples all over the place.
Lol Singapore is fine.

Except they will just claim nobody at home and leave a note for you to collect yourself from the post office lol.

Story time.

I happened to be grocery shopping this morning and was in the health section when the Dr. Scholl's custom orthotics kiosk caught my eye. Thought to myself, "you know, you're flat footed AF... since there's no one around, why don't you hop on that thing and see what it recommends?".

Excited for some new shoe gear, I tossed them into my NMD R2's when I got in the car. So far, they're comfy as ****. I haven't spent too much time on my feet today, I but I can go ahead tell y'all that they're super comfortable for now.

About to hit the gym and report back to y'all. 

Story time.

I happened to be grocery shopping this morning and was in the health section when the Dr. Scholl's custom orthotics kiosk caught my eye. Thought to myself, "you know, you're flat footed AF... since there's no one around, why don't you hop on that thing and see what it recommends?".

Excited for some new shoe gear, I tossed them into my NMD R2's when I got in the car. So far, they're comfy as ****. I haven't spent too much time on my feet today, I but I can go ahead tell y'all that they're super comfortable for now.

About to hit the gym and report back to y'all. 
I've wanted to do the same, and nmds have very little support of any kind (the r1's at least, haven't tried r2s)

I've wanted to do the same, and nmds have very little support of any kind (the r1's at least, haven't tried r2s)
I always pop some insoles into my NMDs... really enhances the comfort IMO.

The support on the R2 does feel a lot more than that of the R1/CS/XR1 due to the medial block. The way that the block is placed really feels like arch support on foot and feels great.

Last edited:
Talk about a delayed release: see the White Mountain CS pop up on SL this morning couple times different sites.
Weird.

nerd.gif

Is it confirmed that these Offsprings run large? I'm normally a 10 in mesh but was wondering if I should go with a 9.5 instead?
I'm a 10 in pk and I actually went up to 10.5 for them and they fit well. But I do have feet that are wide AF though so hope that helps 

Seeking for enlightenment guys, how many nipples does the r2 have at the back?

This pair has 5, is this legit?

Much thanks. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Seeking for enlightenment guys, how many nipples does the r2 have at the back?

This pair has 5, is this legit?

Much thanks. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
these are legit, i have a pair from adidas.com

Thinking bout purchasing my first pair of nmds R1, I'm a 10.5 in 99 percent of my kicks. ASICS gel lyte 3 I'm a 11.

What should I do with the nmd size up or down and how much?

Thinking bout purchasing my first pair of nmds R1, I'm a 10.5 in 99 percent of my kicks. ASICS gel lyte 3 I'm a 11.

Went through this dilemma myself and had to find out the hard way. Go 0.5 down from TTS at least, and if you want a really snug fit one full size down from TTS as the PK loosens up over time. 0.5 down from TTS will feel better out of the box but they loosen up a bit. I went a whole size down from my UB size if you have any, but I size up 0.5 on UB from TTS

TL:DR
UB 1.0 & 2.0 = sz 9.5

TTS= sz 9

PK NMD R1 = sz 8.5

Its different for everyone man. But for me, mesh is TTS and PK is .5 down. But even if you got PK in your TTS it would fit because it's stretchy and conforms to the foot.

Back
Top Bottom