Adidas NMD thread

Any recommendation on insoles? I have some room for my French beige, plus I have a flat foot as well :frown:
Id say thats up to you man, which ever you feel most comfortable with. I threw in a ultraboost sole (which is similar to other insoles IMO) in mine and it felt great.

It's been always like that since las december

Posted this the last drop when the Pharells popped up on site, but wasn't real: It's a trap. Gotta be a way to identify ip address that bot or spam. Not adding/checking out any item that's not officially announced. Also clear cookies/cache after every Adidas site visit.

Posted this the last drop when the Pharells popped up on site, but wasn't real: It's a trap. Gotta be a way to identify ip address that bot or spam. Not adding/checking out any item that's not officially announced. Also clear cookies/cache after every Adidas site visit.
before tricos dropped they had the pharells showing up in the search bar when looking up nmd. seemed like alot hit manually on tricos as well so im assuming theyre doing what u talking about. looking for bots/atc services before the big drop tmrw morning

I always pop some insoles into my NMDs... really enhances the comfort IMO.

The support on the R2 does feel a lot more than that of the R1/CS/XR1 due to the medial block. The way that the block is placed really feels like arch support on foot and feels great.
Never owned a pair of V1's but the V2's have been crazy comfortable with the added insole. I got the Dr. Scholls CF 440. Since it's a half insole it doesn't make the toe box tight. Highly recommend these to anyone who might want added comfort.

I tried them on my Pureboost R's, but since those aren't PK, they aren't as comfortable. 

Can anyone give me their opinion on the sizing for the Adidas NMD R1 Pk "Tri-Color" white or the black colorway.

TTS or do they run small or big

Thanks in advance, I never owned these and since they are sold out I cannot try on

Can anyone give me their opinion on the sizing for the Adidas NMD R1 Pk "Tri-Color" white or the black colorway.

TTS or do they run small or big

Thanks in advance, I never owned these and since they are sold out I cannot try on
PK ruling is always .5 size down

Just grabbed the footlocker creams. They are a different type of mesh than I've had before which is much less rigid/tight-fitting than the ballistic nylon of recent releases. This View media item 2265266is good and bad --The material is very comfortable but will show more folds and creasing because it is more sock-like and less structured than other mesh. I really like tan colorways and these are a decent substitute for the vapour greys or offsprings that I haven't been able to get.

^ this in-store only?
I believe so but I'm not 100% sure. Had to go to 2 locations to get my size, seems to be pretty limited and going quick from what employees at each store said. Apparently moving faster than the rainbow, pinnie-like mesh FTL exclusive. Also, I should mention that the fit for this style is like PK and anyone should try on as may need .5 size down compared to other mesh styles.

I believe so but I'm not 100% sure. Had to go to 2 locations to get my size, seems to be pretty limited and going quick from what employees at each store said. Apparently moving faster than the rainbow, pinnie-like mesh FTL exclusive. Also, I should mention that the fit for this style is like PK and anyone should try on as may need .5 size down compared to other mesh styles.
Thanks +rep. Welcome to NT :smile:

Anyway, I do have the farfetch ones which are not far from where this is represented.

#NOHOPE if they are instore only but will attempt if they are available online as well. 

Back
Top Bottom