Adidas NMD thread

Anyway, weird how I already deleted my post, but you were able to quote it lol.  Must have done it through email? Curious now haha
If someone quotes the post before you've deleted it, it will still be in the body of their post even if you delete it before they actually click submit.

If someone quotes the post before you've deleted it, it will still be in the body of their post even if you delete it before they actually click submit.

Make sense. 
laugh.gif
 Yup, pretty much what happened. Hit quote to reply but had to head out for dinner with the fam. By the time I typed up my response & hit submit, you deleted your original. 

Yup lucked out big time

Wow and you copped a day after you mentioned liking them more than the OG whites. Congrats! That's some amazing timing.

The camo pattern seems to work better with different colors on the R1 and it's simply amazing on the white camos. I also think the pattern is nicer in general when you can see more of it without the three stripes present (like the camo pack, glitch, and pitch black have).

I know Yeezy szn is grabbing all the headlines lately, but the OG NMD rerelease, new R1 PKs and new Pharrells are going to keep this model around for quite a while. The R2 I'm still not sold on but solid colorways can change that real quick.

...Also cant help but notice a lot of same folks on the internet who were calling these the next Roshes copped the tricolors and are raving about them. I get that hype is silly but at the end of the day the NMD is a comfortable shoe with a really recognizable visual design. It's got a bright future (ESPECIALLY if they continue to open up the designs for collabs like they did with the Nice Kicks).

I think you'll be fine. Honestly, I tried TTS first based off the feedback in here. Anywho, they were a little big, but mainly width wise. Tried on .5 down and they fit more securely around my foot so to speak. I felt the .5 down I was giving up more width than length. I think you're going to be fine especially if you have a wider foot. I could have probably gone either and been ok.
I would have liked to try 5. down, oh well..

Good cop man 

I think you'll be fine. Honestly, I tried TTS first based off the feedback in here. Anywho, they were a little big, but mainly width wise. Tried on .5 down and they fit more securely around my foot so to speak. I felt the .5 down I was giving up more width than length. I think you're going to be fine especially if you have a wider foot. I could have probably gone either and been ok.
I would have liked to try 5. down, oh well..

Good cop man 
Yeah. Even better, i just strolled in when they opened and there were only a few people looking for them. Plus it's always nice getting 20% off as well.

.5 size down from mesh NMD and UBs for me too.

I go half size up for UBs.. So half size down for PKs is... Normal size? Lol
Just asking Bc looking to cop a pair of PK NMDs soon
In my opinion I think you'll be fine going TTS. Worst case scenario they're a little big and you can throw an insole in there. If you went half size down and they were small, you'd be SOL.

I'm an 8.5 UB, 8.5 mesh NMD, and 8 in PK NMD. I do have an 8.5 in PK NMD and I added an insole. It's actually more comfortable this way to me than my 8's.

Last edited:
In my opinion I think you'll be fine going TTS. Worst case scenario they're a little big and you can throw an insole in there. If you went half size down and they were small, you'd be SOL.

I'm an 8.5 UB, 8.5 mesh NMD, and 8 in PK NMD. I do have an 8.5 in PK NMD and I added an insole. It's actually more comfortable this way to me than my 8's.

True. I'm used to just wearing Nike's where I'm a sz 12, but UB is 12.5.
Adidas sizing got me all messed up lol
Thanks for the input [emoji]128074[/emoji]

XR1's are TTS.

Whereas the front is narrow, the back of the foot has a mid rise to it, with the cage to secure the fit, creating a nice wrap-around effect.

Where/what time are the tri colors dropping on Monday? footsites and ADC? Looked through the thread and couldn't find it. Thanks yall

Back
Top Bottom