Adidas NMD thread

Sizes still carting over at Overkill. I grabbed the whites from Foot District but am still waiting for a confirmation email.

got through! 1 out of 2 though. gosh these checkouts are a killer!

edit: finally i get to say thi.. team manual!

Last edited:
Yeah manual. I added it and hit checkout. Then if said cart empty. Back out and added it again. Went through the process again and check out manually on my iPhone

Went to Neo formally known as Neo39 in Pasadena since they were releasing the Tri-Color PK's earlier yesterday. Was very surprised at how small the line was. They released both Tri-color PK's and a small restock of Top 3 AJ1's. Store manager was acting like an *** though. There was only a few of us waiting for the NMD's when the store opened at 9 am but he wanted to wait until noon to release them because the line was too small and wanted a longer line for "marketing strategy" purposes so he could post pics on IG of a bigger line. On top of that they marked up the price to $189.99 so I basically paid $20 above retail plus $8 for parking. They had a FSR of each color way. That's the last time I do business at this store.

View media item 2275562

Went to Neo formally known as Neo39 in Pasadena since they were releasing the Tri-Color PK's earlier yesterday. Was very surprised at how small the line was. They released both Tri-color PK's and a small restock of Top 3 AJ1's. Store manager was acting like an *** though. There was only a few of us waiting for the NMD's when the store opened at 9 am but he wanted to wait until noon to release them because the line was too small and wanted a longer line for "marketing strategy" purposes so he could post pics on IG of a bigger line. On top of that they marked up the price to $189.99 so I basically paid $20 above retail plus $8 for parking. They had a FSR of each color way. That's the last time I do business at this store.

View media item 2275562

Retail is $180, but that situation sucks

got two hits on uk sites for the black tri color.  Hopefully I don't get hit by customs but I think I'm under the limit for the customs fee.

I made it all the way to processing my payment on overkill but got the 502 bad gateway error screen afterwards but received a PayPal confirmation email saying my payment went through. Should I be worried that my order gets cancelled?

I made it all the way to processing my payment on overkill but got the 502 bad gateway error screen afterwards but received a PayPal confirmation email saying my payment went through. Should I be worried that my order gets cancelled?
Sounds like me on SJS, it even shows my payment went through on the website

keep trying I got through on overkill with a breeze since you got the paypal confirm you'll be fine. 

View media item 2275562

did they move locations?

Back
Top Bottom