Adidas NMD thread

This restock is hard to read. Some stores are doing raffles while the foot sites and adidas are releasing online and in store. Although I already got both colors from adc a while back (and been swearing by how nice they are) I wanna be able to re up on the black 1/2 size down. Let's see. Good luck to all and merry Xmas. Here a pic of mine next to the December pick ups.View media item 2275285

so for you half size down is the way to go?

Tricos are my first pair of PK's. I went down a full size from 10.5 to a 9.5. I never realized how narrow my feet were until yesterday.

I still say full size down is the way to go on PKs. I'm a 10 TTS and the newer mesh size 10 fit perfect. PK wise I think a 9.25 would be perfect but 9 over 9.5 for me. 9.5 was way too roomy that I had extra room in the back once my foot slid forward. Also had a lot of extra room on the ankle making if look baggy. Not a good look. The 9 for me was way too just right but actually work better for me. My .02.

Last edited:
What tricolor I should get black/white?

Its easy to copped on those two colorway.

I like the tag on the black but have too many black pairs. (black jp, wool pk, Y V2 black/colorways (have all 4 colors), XR TB, UBTB, mesh nmd TB, CS wool)

Still don't have any feeling to get one of the tricolor.

If I let it go on ADUK. This PK released will be the first one that I'm not try to get one.

What tricolor I should get black/white?
Its easy to copped on those two colorway.
I like the tag on the black but have too many black pairs. (black jp, wool pk, Y V2 black/colorways (have all 4 colors), XR TB, UBTB, mesh nmd TB, CS wool)
Still don't have any feeling to get one of the tricolor.

If I let it go on ADUK. This PK released will be the first one that I'm not try to get one.

I got the white. The colors pop a lot more to me. And there's too many black NMDs that are the same colorway but with minimal changes to the details. 4 of them IIRC

Does anybody have any idea where I can get the triple white NMD for near retail? The eBay prices are outrageous for an all white shoe. Thanks!!

I got the white. The colors pop a lot more to me. And there's too many black NMDs that are the same colorway but with minimal changes to the details. 4 of them IIRC
yeah i've seen black pk nmds look faded/jaded after some time that it's making me rethink getting the r1 OG next month but i think what's unique abt this black trico is that it has some blue-ish hues to the pk esp when viewing close up pics. subtle but nice touch.

You guys think the stock is high enough that I can show up in the morning at HoH and get a pair of white Tricos tomorrow?

Theres a FTL fairly close to where I live, but I work tomorrow. Was going to send a buddy of mine to get me a pair but dont wanna risk it since they might sell out so got a pair from Oneness.

I guess they restocked because last night I was overthinking it since I didnt wanna pay over retail because these seem fairly easy to acquire so once I made up my mind they had sold out, but someone posted the link again today so I guess they had a restock. Either that or ima get Cancelled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom