Adidas NMD thread

They give you some BS about shipment not coming in too? Went to my local and they hit me with,"they can show up between Tuesday-Friday" :smh:

Man, that's what my local Footlocker told me this morning that their shipment got delayed and can show up between Wednesday and Thursday. I'm like "really??" If the shipment is via UPS or FedEx, the date of arrival would be on there and that's the day it will arrive not "it will show up BETWEEN Wednesday or Thursday".

Man, that's what my local Footlocker told me this morning that their shipment got delayed and can show up between Wednesday and Thursday. I'm like "really??" If the shipment is via UPS or FedEx, the date of arrival would be on there and that's the day it will arrive not "it will show up BETWEEN Wednesday or Thursday".

Same BS they told me but they said Tuesday-Friday. Only FTL near me getting em too so I have no choice but to literally call every day and hope they're not lying and I didn't miss the shipment. Valley Fair FTL let me down SMH

Last edited:
Same BS they told me but they said Tuesday-Friday. Only FTL near me getting em too so I have no choice but to literally call every day and hope they're not lying and I didn't miss the shipment. Valley Fair FTL let me down SMH

Man, we both from South Bay. I was referring to Valley Fair Footlocker too and clearly, they gave both of us different information smh. Spoke with the short latina store manager. To top it off, I found out after leaving Footlocker that Champs Valley Fair got them even tho launch locator didn't say they getting them smdh...

Man, we both from South Bay. I was referring to Valley Fair Footlocker too and clearly, they gave both of us different information smh. Spoke with the short latina store manager. To top it off, I found out after leaving Footlocker that Champs Valley Fair got them even tho launch locator didn't say they getting them smdh...

What a small world. Another south bay NTer.

And CHAMPS?! God, can't trust that launch locator for $#!+. I live near Oakridge and once I called FTL they told me they didn't have em over the phone I didn't bother driving out there. FML.

What a small world. Another south bay NTer.

And CHAMPS?! God, can't trust that launch locator for $#!+. I live near Oakridge and once I called FTL they told me they didn't have em over the phone I didn't bother driving out there. FML.

Yea bro, I woulda called too but for some damn reason, I rarely get a pick up from them when I call. Pisses the hell out of me. Coulda saved me some time as well.

Did Valley Fair FTL not get them? I was contemplating going out there for the 8 AM early opening (to cop the Blacks) but decided to sleep in and passed since I got the White/Grey tricolors on Journey's website yesterday. I'm assuming Valley Fair Champs sold out right? Saw you guys mention that as well.

I have work tomorrow in SF. Will see if Westfield SF FTL or Champs has any left or hasn't got their shipment yet. 

Last edited:
Yea bro, I woulda called too but for some damn reason, I rarely get a pick up from them when I call. Pisses the hell out of me. Coulda saved me some time as well.

Yeah took me 5 calls to be able to get through at around 10am. That stores a real pain in the ***. I'll make sure to keep updating there situation every day from what they say.

They give you some BS about shipment not coming in too? Went to my local and they hit me with,"they can show up between Tuesday-Friday" :smh:

Yea West Covina said probably tomorrow at 12 but I guess there is not a tracking number on the shipment. But it could be corporate not telling them anything. They should of done the reservation app. Plus I'm glad onesness still had a pair in my size. I'm not wasting my day off tomorrow on a shoe

Last edited:
Did Valley Fair FTL not get them? I was contemplating going out there for the 8 AM early opening (to cop the Blacks) but decided to sleep in and passed since I got the White/Grey tricolors on Journey's website yesterday. I'm assuming Valley Fair Champs sold out right? Saw you guys mention that as well.

I have work tomorrow in SF. Will see if Westfield SF FTL or Champs has any left or hasn't got their shipment yet. 

Was at the wesfield this morning around 11. Champs had some white tricos left and sold out of blacks. Footlocker didn't receive their shipment and wasn't 100% sure they were getting them but they're doing a raffle in case lol.

VF FTL claims they don't know when they'll get them and could be any day this week so gonna be random. And it seems Champs VF had em this morning and sold out.

Yea West Covina said probably tomorrow at 12 but I guess there is not a tracking number on the shipment. But it could be corporate not telling them anything. They should of done the reservation app. Plus I'm glad onesness still had a pair in my size. I'm not wasting my day off tomorrow on a shoe

Smart move. If they had the Black pair I would have done this same. Driving around and calling is a pain in the ***.

Was at the wesfield this morning around 11. Champs had some white tricos left and sold out of blacks. Footlocker didn't receive their shipment and wasn't 100% sure they were getting them but they're doing a raffle in case lol.
Ah okay. Thanks man. Will check if Champs have any whites left tomorrow in case Journey's cancels or something. I don't trust SF Westfield FTL. They would do FCFS even if they stated they would do a raffle and took names. They backdoored all their Triple Black UB (Caged) to family and friends on release day and left maybe 10 pairs for people who snuck into the mall early on release day. They are shady as ****. Thankfully, they use the reservation app for Yeezy's. Otherwise, employees would backdoor all those too. 

I copped French Beige from them a few months back when they got the Japan/French series but the manager was in the store and made everyone waiting line up FCFS. I remember it cause they weren't sure if they would get them and UPS finally showed up around 12 PM. 
Thank you man! Repped again. Copped the US 11.5. Wanted to get the US 11 but hopefully it fits. Came out to $180 shipped. :smile:

Last edited:
Wow. This PK is probably the easiest to cop so far. Been over a day and there's still alot of them sitting online and shelves.

I have both colors in an 11.5, which is my UB size. I definitely need a half size down more. Was able to pick up a white 11 on a restock but I am still on the hunt for the black.

Just got hit with a backorder email from eastbay. The site said nothing about back ordered when they launched. Said should be available in 2 weeks tho. I ordered right away yesterday too. We shall see. Thanks alot eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom