Adidas NMD thread

Resell is dead on these tricolors. I'm not complaining, I'm glad these were a easy cop. My white pair shipped from SNS. I'll maybe try to get the black pair for retail next month.

Resell is dead on these tricolors. I'm not complaining, I'm glad these were a easy cop. My white pair shipped from SNS. I'll maybe try to get the black pair for retail next month.
Yeah.  These will be easy to pick up for retail in a little while.  Glad Adidas made the quantity they did. 

Whites tricolors shipped from bodega and then I won the whites again on END. Just need one black pair 
mean.gif

Won at END as well. Forgot i raffled for these tricos. Now im stuck with 2 pairs of white. Us 7.5 and 7.. will flip the 7.5.. im going full size down for these.

Foot action state chicago has many size runs. They run big. I have a white 10 and 9.5 the 10 is too big.

FNL sent a tracking number. W00t.

FNL was such a smooth cop yesterday. No errors, no hassle. Only thing is their shady 9.99 shipping. They never offer free shipping on hot releases. :smh:

Just waiting for Journey's to ship, bought the white ones last minute.  Even after they said sold out, I had them sitting in my cart debating and pulled the trigger last minute.

FNL sent a tracking number. W00t.

FNL was such a smooth cop yesterday. No errors, no hassle. Only thing is their shady 9.99 shipping. They never offer free shipping on hot releases. :smh:

I beg to differ
They played me
Cancelled my order
I called Custo and no help
They charged me 4xs (nothin new)

The rep yesterday told me my order was good and I should get my email in a hr or so
To get a call from her saying the opposite

[emoji]128406[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128406[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128406[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128406[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128406[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128406[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128406[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128406[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I would bite on that if I wanted them. I would for the black's. I think these will start to raise once people realize how dope they are.

Back
Top Bottom