Adidas NMD thread

Yeah that size 10 was crazy! it kept adding to my cart like 5 times. I finally got a 9.5 in my cart but my credit card was declined and got a run time error page after that smh.....
mean.gif

Check your emails for SNS. Paypal payment went through, but site crashed when trying to get redirected back to SNS. Email Confirmation came in immediately without ever reaching the final order confirmation page

Payment went through for me but no confirmation email yet

So i tried on SNS off my phone and i got a "thank you for your order" page but no order number or email confirmation... so thats an L right? On the good note.. got the call from Adidas SM for my size. 
pimp.gif

I was able to checkout on SNS but had an error at the very end. I refreshed it and said "payment has been previously processed". Checked my bank account and I got charged already, but no email confirmation yet...

I was also able to use promo code "SNEAKERS" to get $10 off as well. Total shipped was $171 (for a size 9 btw). Hopefully I got in...

I was able to checkout on SNS but had an error at the very end. I refreshed it and said "payment has been previously processed". Checked my bank account and I got charged already, but no email confirmation yet...

I was also able to use promo code "SNEAKERS" to get $10 off as well. Total shipped was $171 (for a size 9 btw). Hopefully I got in...
Was this for a size 10?

Carted on SNS, processing payment then I got an error. Check gmail and CC cancelled lol. Tried again with different card and same story. Damn you capitol one.

Back
Top Bottom