Adidas NMD thread

They must have made a 100k pairs of Tricolors. They keep restocking everywhere, more than some mesh NMDs

was just gonna post but already sold out on concepts. You guys should be glad they keep restocking, I don't expect restock of the OGs to occur like this.

Last edited:
picked up a 10 from cncpts 
glasses.gif

Anyone still waiting for a refund (or shipment) from SNS? 2 of my orders were canceled the day of the release, my third order hasn't been canceled and has been  processed by PayPal.

Anyone still waiting for a refund (or shipment) from SNS? 2 of my orders were canceled the day of the release, my third order hasn't been canceled and has been  processed by PayPal.
i got refund this morning, they send me a email with better luck next time, i say you better fix your site

woke up & still waiting to be packed, with still no shipping from adc
indifferent.gif

called cs & they said there was an error & it wasn't updated, sent me my shipping email

they arrive tomorrow
nthat.gif

All 4 of my Luis orders are in transit already
And shipped [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

First time scoring from SNS and their shipping is super fast considering it's halfway around the world. Arriving tomorrow.

Last edited:
anyone still waiting on shipment from ADC? I feel like everyone has gotten it now but me.
1/2 of my orders has already shipped, the other is still in waiting for pack. I feel like they're both gonna show up tomorrow. Don't see why Adidas wouldn't consolidate both into a single shipment.

First time scoring from SNS and their shipping is super fast considering it's halfway around the world. Arriving tomorrow.
I was focused on another website when they dropped but yours will get here first, mines showing by next Monday

Both my ADC got tracking from my FedEx account. But only got shipping email from one. The other one still says packing on the website.

Back
Top Bottom