Adidas NMD thread

congrats for those that copped on SNS.  

but SNS sucks the big donkey ballz.  cancelling hundreds of orders, including mine.

congrats for those that copped on SNS.  

but SNS sucks the big donkey ballz.  cancelling hundreds of orders, including mine.

You're not alone, they cancelled my order too.

I feel like more of us who missed out in here will prosper soon enough. I missed out on luisaviaroma this morning

I'd be happy to see the og's at around $250 or so in the local groups so I can pick up a pair..

have been seeing dudes asking around $325-350 to even $400-$450 :smh:

Size? said: There has been a slight delay on these. We are expecting to get a re stock before Thursday and it will then be shipped.

Any chance this is true ?

Managed to order the white mountaineering City Socks from SNS a couple hours ago & with a 20% discount code as well!

The only problem is that they are .5 down from my normal size. Is the insole removable from them? I have the grey cs1 and they felt tts, I had the wool cs and they felt .5 big, I'm hoping they'll be ok, they've already been shipped too!

prices will be cheaper at the end of the month when more US Boutiques drop and them Credit card bills gotta be paid 

Managed to order the white mountaineering City Socks from SNS a couple hours ago & with a 20% discount code as well!

The only problem is that they are .5 down from my normal size. Is the insole removable from them? I have the grey cs1 and they felt tts, I had the wool cs and they felt .5 big, I'm hoping they'll be ok, they've already been shipped too!
what they restocked?!

The only problem is that they are .5 down from my normal size. Is the insole removable from them? I have the grey cs1 and they felt tts, I had the wool cs and they felt .5 big, I'm hoping they'll be ok, they've already been shipped 
cs1 dont come with insoles just like any other nmd

The insoles are stitched in from what I remember. Shouldn't be able to remove em. For reference, my WM CS1s are size 8 and my Wool CS1s are 7.5. 

I've have a paypal payment from consortium that already processed and charged but no email confirmation so I'm saying it didn't go through. When do they usually process refunds?

Check order history. They shipped mine today be here Thursday (Atlanta)

copped one on mrporter and received confirmation instantly 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom