Adidas NMD thread

Well i wasn't fortunate enough to get it on release day let alone on discount or free shipping....

no need to rub it in gais....
eyes.gif

LOL
tongue.gif
LOL

I paid a lot for Black/Red Yeezys, Masterminds and Human Races (for my wife)... much more than $20 over retail hahah

Sometimes you win, sometimes you eat it if you want the shoe :/

LOL

I paid a lot for Black/Red Yeezys, Masterminds and Human Races (for my wife)... much more than $20 over retail hahah

Sometimes you win, sometimes you eat it if you want the shoe :/

Yeah true... we've all gotten good deals and bit the bullet at one time or another...

thanks for the feedback tho bro. happy friday to ya'll

I guess it's a good sign that my SIZE? order hasn't been canceled yet
ohwell.gif
They just cancelled mine and said there was an error that allowed people to buy the item even though it was out of stock although I see they are telling other people they will fulfill out of stock orders with a pending restock.

I got a 20% off coupon that has to be redeemed in a month but still you gotta love corporate chains like size feeding people ******** and ambiguity as long as it would be in their favor.

At least they thanked me first for placing an order with them just to cancel it.

They just cancelled mine and said there was an error that allowed people to buy the item even though it was out of stock although I see they are telling other people they will fulfill out of stock orders with a pending restock.

I got a 20% off coupon that has to be redeemed in a month but still you gotta love corporate chains like size feeding people ******** and ambiguity as long as it would be in their favor.

At least they thanked me first for placing an order with them just to cancel it.

don't feel too bad...we're all going to get canceled.

I'll take that promo that they're offering.

Size? cancelled my order as well. It was showing as "Processing" for a long time and received an e-mail saying 
[table][tr][td]
It may have been cancelled if the order placed did not satisfy all of our security checks. Please be aware that all our orders are screened for fraud and the most common check is to ensure that the billing information matches the information your card issuer has on file. If you don’t think this is the case, please check your details below and re-submit you order.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Alternatively your order may have been cancelled if the product is out of stock or if we couldn’t secure payment from your card issuer when we attempted to dispatch your order.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Definitely oversold

don't feel too bad...we're all going to get canceled.

I'll take that promo that they're offering.
Wasn't upset that I got cancelled but I don't like when companies simply can't tell the truth.

Are they going fulfill people's orders with a restock or simply cancel them like mine? Also I bet that fraud verification thing that these companies always love to say happened when they oversell is so untrue.

Wasn't upset that I got cancelled but I don't like when companies simply can't tell the truth.

Are they going fulfill people's orders with a restock or simply cancel them like mine? Also I bet that fraud verification thing that these companies always love to say happened when they oversell is so untrue.

I feel you.

This definitely isn't an "error," its a design flaw in their payment processing system that they've failed to properly address from prior releases.

NMD C2

BY9913

INTRO DATE OCTOBER

$160

NMD CS1 GTX PK  

BY9404

INTRO DATE NOVEMBER

$230

NMD CS1 GTX PK  

BY9405

INTRO DATE NOVEMBER

$230