Adidas NMD thread

How many did you checkout before posting this? You normally hit NT with them links a lot earlier

Always impressed where HB picks up a hit on a release.
In the other threads, usually just get the smoke emoji.
Get more info here in nmd thread. Good looking out.

Always impressed where HB picks up a hit on a release.
In the other threads, usually just get the smoke emoji.
Get more info here in nmd thread. Good looking out.
Yep. He has one of the better monitors out there, but getting there early is only a part of the equation for success on most of these sites. He is very generous

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.high...s-superstar-release/?format=amp?client=safari

Back look like nmd. Interesting design. Know it's a classic, but never like that shelltoe front.
Those pictures are the first I've seen... Honestly I just turned away from the shoe... The xr1 heel looks ok but i dont like the shell toe and the insanely weird boost on the inside of the shoe. Its like they just threw some boost on there to make is sell for more. wtf adidas... they effed up on this one.

hanon just dropped

largest is a us10 
frown.gif

https://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/S791...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Last edited:
If you are waiting on people to put Shopify links in the thread, that's already an L FYI.

If you are waiting on people to put Shopify links in the thread, that's already an L FYI.
Usually, but we all know shopify carts mean nothing- sometimes its just timing and luck. I've gotten through on pairs way after they seemed sold out before (and missed out when i was there right on time)

I've never had this many problems grabbing a readily available shoe before
Contrary to what people are saying here these kicks ain't readily available. Only reason these drops are so scattered is because of late shipments and partial shipments at many stores

Contrary to what people are saying here these kicks ain't readily available. Only reason these drops are so scattered is because of late shipments and partial shipments at many stores

I'm not going to lie, all the chasing I'm doing for these is really me wonder if it's worth the hassle. I almost want to sell off my white OGs and grey japans to not even be reminded of this model anymore.

did anyone go TTS on the WM nmds? All that reinforced paneling with PK made me go TTS rather than half down...hope its good.
You'll have a little space up front near the toe box but everywhere else you should be fine, it should wrap the top of your foot just fine.

I'm not going to lie, all the chasing I'm doing for these is really me wonder if it's worth the hassle. I almost want to sell off my white OGs and grey japans to not even be reminded of this model anymore.
I wouldn't do that, you could get the xr1 version of these which should probably be easier to get

IF, again a BIG IF, Footsites are also getting the OG, the resale price would go down to the drain. Not that Im complaining, but I am hoping that would be the case since I want to double up.

IF, again a BIG IF, Footsites are also getting the OG, the resale price would go down to the drain. Not that Im complaining, but I am hoping that would be the case since I want to double up.
i mean, look at black and beige japans

Yes initially but in a few months to a year the price will shoot back up

Back
Top Bottom