Adidas NMD thread

Is it true that I can wash my triple white NMDs in the washing machine? If yes, would anyone be able to provide me with step by step instructions to ensure I don't screw anything up. Thank you!!!

Also it's the non primeknit ones.

Last edited:
not sure if helpful but ive done it with OG triple white boosts and they looked great the first couple washes but the boost eventually yellowed or looked off...could have been from wear or chemicals. I just hand washed as much dirt off the sole and boost, removed the insole and put em in a pillow case. cold wash with minimal detergent and bleach. air dry. Looked brand new 

Is it true that I can wash my triple white NMDs in the washing machine? If yes, would anyone be able to provide me with step by step instructions to ensure I don't screw anything up. Thank you!!!

Also it's the non primeknit ones.

You dont gotta do much, put a couple white tees in there to act as scrubers. Take the laces out. Set it to slow/delicate. I put a little detergent (powder) inside the shoe. When the water drains and the spin cycle starts check it to make sure the shoes arent at a wierd angle, put the soles facing the inside and the uppers facing the outter edge. Should only need to spin for about a minute, the pk drains pretty quick, i dont leave em in for the full spin, just enough so they're not still soaked. Then sit em out to air dry.

Back
Top Bottom