Adidas NMD thread

I figured l'll ask again since my post yesterday got buried under 50 pics of crappy packers....

Anyone have the JD Sports NMDs? How does the neoprene fit compared to standard mesh? Some of the non-standard mesh, non-PK fit differently i.e. Offsprings.

Is it me or my left OG nmd 2017 has smaller pull tab you can tell from the amount of letters on the back, is it just quality control thing from adidas?
hmm idk.

maybe you should also count the number of boost pallets just to be safe? 
wink.gif

I figured l'll ask again since my post yesterday got buried under 50 pics of crappy packers....

Anyone have the JD Sports NMDs? How does the neoprene fit compared to standard mesh? Some of the non-standard mesh, non-PK fit differently i.e. Offsprings.Ive 
Ive read they fit more like PK but ive never tried on a pair myself

Last edited:
Is it me or my left OG nmd 2017 has smaller pull tab you can tell from the amount of letters on the back, is it just quality control thing from adidas?
Not sure what your pull tab looks like and I'd prefer to keep it that way. As for the shoes, they're just shoes man- no reason to put em under a microscope

Not sure what your pull tab looks like and I'd prefer to keep it that way. As for the shoes, they're just shoes man- no reason to put em under a microscope

I'm just trying to legit check them man, cause the spacing in between the boost and the adidas logo is off

so for the solar red/tb/tw go half size up?

I went up .5 in all my nmd's. Tts was too tight when walking around. Now I have a tts pair of breds that I can't return and nobody wants them for retail smh

Last edited:
This is too wild.
Now we have sizing problems on mesh pairs?
Staying with only the primeknit versions.
Too much hassle, Adidas.
Get your sizing stuff in order.

This is too wild.
Now we have sizing problems on mesh pairs?
Staying with only the primeknit versions.
Too much hassle, Adidas.
Get your sizing stuff in order.
No.

All of my NMD's are the same size. ( I have over 30 )

regardless if they are mesh, PK, wool, whatever.

it depends on the person and their feet.

all this size talk is moot, but whatever

No.
All of my NMD's are the same size. ( I have over 30 )
regardless if they are mesh, PK, wool, whatever.
it depends on the person and their feet.
all this size talk is moot, but whatever

True, sizing is all individually personal.
Your one size across all materials wouldn't work for me. Have only seen you and one other guy in thread pull that off.

Down to about six nmds. Credit the thread with the initial guidline to pk sizing. Wasn't giving a sizing opinion on their mesh questions.

Someone just accepted my $240 shipped offer on goat. For my size I ain't tripping. My resell budget is no more then $100 extra on a shoe. So I'm happy.

What's your go to strategy for tomorrows ADC restock?
I'm thinking they should be fairly easy to cop as long as you're ready when they drop online and / or in store.   Don't think there will be a FSR by mid afternoon or anything.  A bunch of online retailers are dropping these plus the in store.  So there are pairs to go around ,  just don't wait too long.  If this pack had primeknit it would be a different story

Back
Top Bottom