Adidas NMD thread

I'm thinking they should be fairly easy to cop as long as you're ready when they drop online and / or in store.   Don't think there will be a FSR by mid afternoon or anything.  A bunch of online retailers are dropping these plus the in store.  So there are pairs to go around ,  just don't wait too long.  If this pack had primeknit it would be a different story
Thanks for the info!

View media item 2345017
Heads up Ebay seller "ingachka" sells fake shoes!! Do not trust!! Do not buy from him!! Please share and send him hate emails! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #calledout #sellsfakes #fakenmd #badseller #fakeshoes #fakekicks #donottrust #nmd

I figured l'll ask again since my post yesterday got buried under 50 pics of crappy packers....

Anyone have the JD Sports NMDs? How does the neoprene fit compared to standard mesh? Some of the non-standard mesh, non-PK fit differently i.e. Offsprings.

Half down on JD's neoprene

This is stupid advice. My first pair of nmd mesh i went tts and my toes were so tight up the front it was way too uncomfortable.

real charming. that's like saying 0.5 up would be stupid advice because my feet would be swimming in them. it's down to person and their feet but afaik, most can fit in tts just fine for mesh. owned quite a number of the mesh pairs and i don't have any problems or even feel the difference.

Heads up Ebay seller "ingachka" sells fake shoes!! Do not trust!! Do not buy from him!! Please share and send him hate emails! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #calledout #sellsfakes #fakenmd #badseller #fakeshoes #fakekicks #donottrust #nmd
 whoa what's the story here?

real charming. that's like saying 0.5 up would be stupid advice because my feet would be swimming in them. it's down to person and their feet but afaik, most can fit in tts just fine for mesh. owned quite a number of the mesh pairs and i don't have any problems or even feel the difference.
Wut? Did you even read the other posts for context or was that too difficult? I just said that telling people to not complicate things and go TTS was stupid advice, which it is. I never said you should go .5 up, I just gave an example of TTS not fitting right for me.

Copped a size 10 black trico finally!! Walked into champs after work (about 6 pm) and they still had some left I was surprised. If you live in Oregon check out Champs Lloyed center

whoa what's the story here?
Based on the ebay conversation, he is selling Unauthorized shoes but it seems he openly says that in the listing (so he's throwing out the "you can't read accusation." Either way, once you start selling UA's (openly or not), your credibility and trust goes down the drain even if you have sold legit/authentic pairs before. At least imo. 

Judging by the Footlocker and Champs maps, the triple white NMD will be the most available tomorrow, followed by the Triple Blacks. The Solar Red appears to be the most limited.

Wut? Did you even read the other posts for context or was that too difficult? I just said that telling people to not complicate things and go TTS was stupid advice, which it is. I never said you should go .5 up, I just gave an example of TTS not fitting right for me.
like i say, just because going TTS does not work for you, it does not mean it won't work for others. just like every other person said in this thread, at the end of the day it's down to person and their own feet. why u so heated for? 

Based on the ebay conversation, he is selling Unauthorized shoes but it seems he openly says that in the listing (so he's throwing out the "you can't read accusation." Either way, once you start selling UA's (openly or not), your credibility and trust goes down the drain even if you have sold legit/authentic pairs before. At least imo. 
i thought the "UA" was a typo of "US". something to look out for in future and why are people even trying to sell UA when the retails are coming out soon. 

How much were they after shipping? €189 is roughly $200.00. How much was shipping? Probably puts the final price at near the lower end of US resale. 

On another note, another boutique pulling the Oneness 287. Selling Triple Black mesh NMD's for $150.00 over retail. 
eyes.gif

http://www.michaelknyc.com/adidas-nmd_r1-men-s31508/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom