Adidas NMD thread

That 11.5 has been sitting on afew since about 10 mins after the drop. They're oos

And foot district pairs are $180. I didnt even attempt on most sites selling in euros.

All this info & links being shared now...total opposite of this AM everyone cooked lol

Last edited:
For those who took a L today, SNS and SP are two of the key spots dropping the Colored Boosts tomorrow.

Most people will be distracted by the Zebras so hopefully that helps.

Last edited:
Just checked out my 2nd solar on city gear then it went oos.  Had to open another tab to finally check out. Say a lil prayer for ya boy...   Last pair of shoes I bought from them was Jordan XX3 finale... 

and reds too.. looks like jd had a quick second wave of restock..
Can you actually check them out? I had no problem adding sizes to my cart earlier (after purchasing 1 pair) but once you reach the pay by cc or by PayPal page, it gave me an error message stating "unable to begin payment." I presumed it meant that sizes were already sold out even if you were allowed to add to cart. 

Last edited:
Can you actually check them out? I had no problem adding sizes to my cart earlier (after purchasing 1 pair) but once you reach the pay by cc or by PayPal page, it gave me an error message stating "unable to begin payment." I presumed it meant that sizes were already sold out even if you were allowed to add to cart. 

hummm.. can't even log in now.. also noticed the website is ".ie" and the one i used earlier was ".co.uk" if that matters..

When I chose US wouldn't plead a delivery method [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom