Adidas NMD thread

And Ronnie is sure miking out that pattern, first on the ub and now the CS2 hope we see more 

Last edited:
Noticed this earlier today and not sure if anyone posted about it. Japan greys on footlocker. Won't let you click on it though. 

Last edited:
copped wm r2 on consortium on thurs but i am still waiting the dispatch email (confirmation email received and credit card got charged)
sick.gif

is consortium always shipping late? or should i order another one as my size is still sitting in some euro sites? 

Didn't thought there were so much demand for those CS2 they look really bad imho 
Let's be frank. Probably a safe 3/4 of all the stock was done for the sole purpose of reselling. EVEN if they don't hold a premium, one can safely charge at RETAIL at minimum.

But, for the 20 odd % that managed to purchase successfully to WEAR, it's a pretty polarizing release. Both similar silhouettes only diff being the colorway. Granted, it's the first release of the CS2 and really smart of adidas to try to fuel demand for the next release of CS2 coming soon.

Obtw, this release is part of the SNeaker Exchange Tour...but the boxes are not the special Matt Black ones similar to the pairs released for Jan. 
nerd.gif

copped wm r2 on consortium on thurs but i am still waiting the dispatch email (confirmation email received and credit card got charged):x

is consortium always shipping late? or should i order another one as my size is still sitting in some euro sites? 

I ordered from them too. I got a shipping confirm late last night. Appears they are just slow. My brother ordered from Hanon and the shipped 4 hours later.

Last edited:

Let's be frank. Probably a safe 3/4 of all the stock was done for the sole purpose of reselling. EVEN if they don't hold a premium, one can safely charge at RETAIL at minimum.

But, for the 20 odd % that managed to purchase successfully to WEAR, it's a pretty polarizing release. Both similar silhouettes only diff being the colorway. Granted, it's the first release of the CS2 and really smart of adidas to try to fuel demand for the next release of CS2 coming soon.

Obtw, this release is part of the SNeaker Exchange Tour...but the boxes are not the special Matt Black ones similar to the pairs released for Jan. 
nerd.gif
Would have been way nicer if they did all the sneakers from the consortium sneaker exchange tour in the matt black boxes..

I regret not getting those Mystic Blue NMDs for $104 off ADC 
mean.gif

They look nicer and nicer every time I look at them 

I ordered from them too. I got a shipping confirm late last night. Appears they are just slow. My brother ordered from Hanon and the shipped 4 hours later.
I ordered the WM from Hanon on Wednesday, they didn't ship until Saturday morning. Guess it just depends on how they feel lol

Anyone order the TB NMD from JDSportsr? I received a 'dispatched' e-mai but no tracking? When I try to look up my order with my account or order ID with my email or postal code, my order isnt' showing up.

Anyone order the TB NMD from JDSportsr? I received a 'dispatched' e-mai but no tracking? When I try to look up my order with my account or order ID with my email or postal code, my order isnt' showing up.
I had to email them for a tracking no. Their warehouse ships from Sweden via Direct Link (it changes to USPS in the US). The tracking only shows that the package is in transit so far.

https://www.directlink.com/services/

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

I got a text from DHL with my tracking info after the dispatched email from JD, not sure if you got that. They ship via DHL are u looking on that website? I'm able to pull up my tracking info by searching by shipper reference and using JD's order number (got a package on the way atm)

Back
Top Bottom