Adidas NMD thread

pimp.gif
^ Thats literally just a thick sock with Human Race on the top hahahaha

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are any stores that still have the pink and grey nmd R1s? Trying to find them as a gift. Thanks

They went really quickly on ADC. After I checked out, the 5s were gone.

I have to jump early on the drops to secure a size 5. (Tiny foot problems.)

i can't get through without a bot, and i'm so old, i don't even know how to get/use one!

These arrived from ADC today, in case anyone was wondering about the R1 with the pink block. The pink block isn't super bright, but more of a fuchsia.

Do the Pharrell Human Race joints fit like NMD PKs (half size big) or nah?

Thinking of doing something fiscally irresponsible.

Guy on reddit got the R1 pk linen khaki early from finish line. Might be worth calling in.

Are Wings and Horns dropping widespread online or ADC only? I do not have stock numbers or model numbers, anyone have them?

Last edited:
Are Wings and Horns dropping widespread online or ADC only? I do not have stock numbers or model numbers, anyone have them?
Saw a few boutiques also selling them so it won't be ADC only. Saw that somebody posted stock numbers for you but Dark Grey style code is BB3117 and the Light Grey is BB3118.

Saw a few boutiques also selling them so it won't be ADC only. Saw that somebody posted stock numbers for you but Dark Grey style code is BB3117 and the Light Grey is BB3118.

Thank you, repped! If that was the Boost thread, they posted stock for those Milled Leather/Core Black EQTs I believe.

EDIT: Codes are right, ADC shows no stock loaded though. Someone said 100 pairs each elsewhere on NT or in this thread.

Last edited:
Still on a search for a pair for my wife...Any suggestions on sites that I could check out or is eBay the best place to look?

anyone know where I can get a size 8 of the all black pair? My dad's birthday is coming up and that's what he wanted, and of course once he decided thats what he wants they sold out. Thank you in advance ! 

Back
Top Bottom