Adidas NMD thread

Just got these in. Impulse bought both as I didn't have any XR1 or a TB shoe. Totally digging the JD XR1, but not feeling the knit on the TB. Think I'll be returning those. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by big1236  

how rare are these damn things in a US women's size 5??

They went really quickly on ADC. After I checked out, the 5s were gone.

I have to jump early on the drops to secure a size 5. (Tiny foot problems.)
I was told that Finishline's didn't receive these or Vapour Pinks in that size. Size 5 might have only been on ADC.

You guys think these will be hard to obtain off of adc? I really want da black pair.
Hard to say for sure. But I'm assuming if there like the other City Socks, they'll go quickly. Hopefully not as quickly as some of the UB collabs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by big1236  

how rare are these damn things in a US women's size 5??

I was told that Finishline's didn't receive these or Vapour Pinks in that size. Size 5 might have only been on ADC.
I think you're right. I don't usually see size 5 NMDs on Finish Line during release dates.

anyone know where I can get a size 8 of the all black pair? My dad's birthday is coming up and that's what he wanted, and of course once he decided thats what he wants they sold out. Thank you in advance ! 
found pairs at my local HOH. 

If anyone is still looking there are some at valley fair or some store locator options are available on FTL.com

bought my pair of the white/gum cs with ease....but they sold out pretty quick, at least all the decent sizes

lol I played myself. carted the grey PK w+h NMD on SNS but decided to wait and try on hanon for the sweet discount. hanon ended up not even stocking my size.. 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom