Adidas NMD thread

Got through on a blue in my size. Now for the Wings 1s 
nthat.gif

going for more than 2?
Valid point.  BUT.  I only went back for a second on the Miami order which I didnt have an email confirm for on the first.  There was NO WAY I was going for a second of the blue which I DID get an email confirm for.

I got to the "Go Go Go" screen pretty fast but no shoes showed up. Refreshed a couple of times and the shoes showed up but both product pages said "Sidan hittades inte". Refreshed those pages a couple more times. Then went back and refreshed the "Go Go Go" page and clicked on the product pages again, and noticed they had different URLs that time.

so...... after about 68 CAPTCHA attempts.... i was able to complete an order

man.... what is happening here

People who just woke up and have time, you can still try. Cart limit is 10 minutes on these. Have had a lot of success buying off of released carts on SNS in general. Got a blue at release time and orange 5 minutes ago. 

Won't let me access page login my acct on the mobile! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i got through around 9:10 am NYC time, no email yet...L SzN..and no oder history. Only Bank and paypal deductions.

got the email confirmation... still trippin though cus i forgot to change the state from new york to california in checkout page, it also doesnt show my state in the email. also paid with paypal, hopefully everything is good :nerd:

EDIT: nvm, looked on the order history on the site and it has my state in the shipping address, what a relief :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom