Adidas NMD thread

No shipping email yet. Should I be worried?

not srs but you know people about to ask lol

Last edited:
you don't expect better presentation from a collab? 
laugh.gif

Congrats to all that copped!  Watching this drop from afar during my seminar in Toronto that I set up (which is going awesome...got the work W today lol).

I was able to get into the site on my phone while working believe it or not.  Since I already have both I went for the high-risk, high-reward 13s in both sizes.  Both were sold out INSTANTLY, like within milliseconds, so no luck there.  Did anyone on here get a pair in that size?  If so, helloooo resell!

SNS should modify this moving forward so the link they create is NOT on their site and thus can't be monitored ahead of time.  It was something a lot of people were planning for ahead of time and the early carts on twitter showed how people were able to use that prediction to get in early.

Most importantly, hell yeah to everyone calling them the "Miami" pair.  The Gucci name never made sense because they are orange and aqua/teal, not red and green like Gucci shoes.  

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Got a pair of each in my size, confirm email came in.

No early link or anything for me, just had sneakersnstuff.com/ ready in my computer browser and had the IG live video on my phone.

Grats to all that copped!

I'm actually surprised by how easy it was. Glad to see a lot of other's having good luck with this release too. I was sure it would be instant L's.

Ls for you?
yes L's for me 
tired.gif
 been an L month for me, no don's, no datamosh, etc.  SNS has been bad for me ever since they changed up their site. Nothing but "item reserved in another cart" at drop time every release on the dot. 

they either:

a) had a good amount

b) the number of people with early links <pairs
they likely had a lot of pairs since it was exclusive to them so they hoarded all the stock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom