Adidas NMD thread

Japan TB's finally arrived yesterday, along with yet another shoe rack.

IMG_0192.JPG

I should probably stop collecting NMD's for a while...:blush:

based in NY.. looks legit..

with the coupon: TOP10 and free shipping.. it's $179.95 shipped to CA.. makes me want to double up!
The only thing is that they dont have any social media links; which makes me hesitant. I dont want to deal with paypal. Anyone from New York that can comment on this store please.

based in NY.. looks legit..

with the coupon: TOP10 and free shipping.. it's $179.95 shipped to CA.. makes me want to double up!

The only thing is that they dont have any social media links; which makes me hesitant. I dont want to deal with paypal. Anyone from New York that can comment on this store please.

It's a legit website. Its basically a store called City Jeans Premium. They have about 11 stores. In the Bronx on fordham and junction blvd don't know the rest of the locations.Your good to go. They are on instagram cityJeansPremium

Legit store. Interesting story: at the beginning of the year when the tri color nmd was for sale, they mispriced shoes at exact suggested retail. Used the coupon for below retail and free ship. Thread went all in. Store canceled the orders with a bogus "your shoe was last pair store display. Damaged can't sell". Then they restocked at higher retail.

Legit store. Interesting story: at the beginning of the year when the tri color nmd was for sale, they mispriced shoes at exact suggested retail. Used the coupon for below retail and free ship. Thread went all in. Store canceled the orders with a bogus "your shoe was last pair store display. Damaged can't sell". Then they restocked at higher retail.
So legit but sketchy; thanks for all the responses. I pulled the trigger on them.

So legit but sketchy; thanks for all the responses. I pulled the trigger on them.

Definitely worth a shot since size and price works for you. The triple black JP is a very nice clean look. Solid addition to your rotation.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom