Adidas NMD thread

IMG_8381.jpg IMG_8382.jpg

Today

I learned my lesson with Limited NMD's, anything that drops the sells over $300 bucks the 1st couple days!!

Take it!

NMD don't hold value...

Would you say it holds true with more premium drops like Pharrells Hu though? Or lets say something unorthodox like NMD Kaws or NMD Supreme or NMD Undefeated. I know it's all relative to design, hype, and production numbers. but I was just trying to get an idea of what kind of caliber one needs in order for a sneaker to be worthy of "something to sit on" vs. "easy flip (for some)."

NMD don't hold value if you are a reseller in 100% of the term.

A year or 2 ago maybe this does not hold true, but the manufacturer can change things up and this is the situation here where you see NMD PK sitting.

Personally, NMD PK holds extremely decently good comfort and #fashionaesthetic and that is in itself good enough value for me to hang on to them.

I'm still keeping quite a number of them in DS condition and all of them are from the class of 2016 where the NMD hype was through the roof, with the exception of the OG V2 from this year.

I need the chanel and nerd hunmd,how do I go about acquisition of nerd at complexcon?are there going be 4 cw on 11th?sheesh

Chanel rumored to be available only at Collette pop ups over the next month

Nerd will be complex con Exclusive and that’s all the info we have

4 Hu NMD Trail colorways the 11th and rumors 40-60 of each CW at each boutique getting them (not including ADC)

I'm pretty sure these were up on Fresh Rags today. Was sold out by the time I checked it but now I can't find them at all. Underwhelming though tbh

adidas-nmd-r1-primeknit-glitch-camo-core-black-grey-three-bz0223-696x463.jpg

I'm pretty sure these were up on Fresh Rags today. Was sold out by the time I checked it but now I can't find them at all. Underwhelming though tbh

adidas-nmd-r1-primeknit-glitch-camo-core-black-grey-three-bz0223-696x463.jpg
It looks like there are going to be some pk that were not hyped up and popping up like those and the mc's. Its better than any r2 c2 or cs2.

Japan white nmd in a Sz 12 available under retail anywhere? If you could dm me would most greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Anybody remove the stripes from the AI pack yet? Or have pictures of them with the stripe removed? Curious to see how it looks

Back
Top Bottom