Adidas NMD thread

for sns can u only enter one colorway? it wont let me do a second one :nerd:

Nah, you can do more than one colorway. I was lucky to enter two but then the third hit me with the "fraud" error. I don't know why or how to get past that error. Luckily, the colorway I wanted I entered first.

debating whether or not i should just to the NYC SNS raffle over online. How many here won the instore NYC pick up?

I've won twice from SNS NYC in-store pickup. I only recently started doing that when they opened an NYC location. Honestly with SNS charging people for not picking up, it eliminates a lot of people from out of state from entering.

for those of you with fraud detection problem, try using a different card.
I had the same problem w/ Chase, but no issue with Bank of America or Paypal.

Did you guys receive an entry confirmed email or anything for SNS for any of the 3 colorways? I usually get them but this time i didn't :nerd:

TTS should be fine. I personally prefer half size down but I enter for TTS because whole sizes seems to be more abundant than half sizes :nerd:

and also, I got confirmation email from SNS this time. Was able to enter all 3 colorways

TTS should be fine. I personally prefer half size down but I enter for TTS because whole sizes seems to be more abundant than half sizes :nerd:

and also, I got confirmation email from SNS this time. Was able to enter all 3 colorways
welp... that's not good for me then. I didn't receive any confirmation email for any of these 3 :stoneface:

EDIT: Spoke too soon. literally just got all 3 emails just now. :rofl: Delayed emails ftl.

SNS does that a lot tho. I've had a few times where I entered for the first time with new/different information and it said REFUSED and said I entered too many times when I haven't entered once at all. It's just their security system, either info is flagged or just a bad glitch.

Back
Top Bottom