Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Held a pair yesterday and they're really light. Honestly, upon feeling the uppers, they're similar to flyknit but a slightly rougher texture. It'll definitely be a nice breathable shoe to throw on for the warm/hot weather.

Yeah... I don't think I'll recommend these for actually running.

Any tips for fixing? Its on the left foot on the right side going all the way through.

Yeah... I don't think I'll recommend these for actually running.

Any tips for fixing? Its on the left foot on the right side going all the way through.
Wow I thought these would be a lot more durable than that. That sucks. You could probably get a refund or something from that...

Yea, they look like the SNS camos. Man, I'd be mad/sad if I had those and that happened. I guess that material for the printed pairs just isn't as durable as the mesh pairs. As Pastelle Pastelle said, you could try your luck with Adidas but I'm not sure if they'd be able to do anything. Hate that happened, gboisen gboisen .

I might be late but... Anyone see how fast the black ZX flux is selling? I had an 11 in my cart for 3 different sites, go to check out yesterday, all gone

New Pure Boost Colorways

M21891_01

M21890_01

Out of curiosity I searched the bay on the BLK/BLK Flux weave and noticed all the sellers jacked their prices up. The one I saw with almost a size run a month or so ago just sitting just raised his prices to $450. 
laugh.gif

Out of curiosity I searched the bay on the BLK/BLK Flux weave and noticed all the sellers jacked their prices up. The one I saw with almost a size run a month or so ago just sitting just raised his prices to $450. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom