Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Lol how about no. Adidas wasn't so original with these wack pure boosts. In addition, they had to copy nike's flyknit patterns too.... Smh

Gonna pick up a pair of Elements at that price. Thanks.

Pure Boosts, will wait for about $70 after coupon.

Oneness has the Key Trainers for $75.

Lol how about no. Adidas wasn't so original with these wack pure boosts. In addition, they had to copy nike's flyknit patterns too.... Smh

You don't know much about sneakers, do you man? The Roshe Run is a simple mesh base with a slab of phylon underneath. Hardly any advanced tech going on there. Meanwhile the Pure Boost uses one of the most innovative cushioning systems on the market and much better construction than the Roshe.

Comparing them is foolish and I honestly feel sorry for you if you're not giving these a chance. That'd be like comparing a white tee shirt and an Oxford button up.

Of course there are going to be lightweight, breathable shoes on the market, it's what's hot right now. That doesn't mean every shoe is a copy of another one. Like others have said above you, if anything, the Element Refine is the three stripes version of the Roshe.

Wack? If you're calling the most comfortable shoes I own wack, then you're lost there pal. Boost tech is incredible. I have boost runners and the fact they've created a casual shoe with that same tech is brilliant.

You don't know much about sneakers, do you man? The Roshe Run is a simple mesh base with a slab of phylon underneath. Hardly any advanced tech going on there. Meanwhile the Pure Boost uses one of the most innovative cushioning systems on the market and much better construction than the Roshe.

Comparing them is foolish and I honestly feel sorry for you if you're not giving these a chance. That'd be like comparing a white tee shirt and an Oxford button up.

Of course there are going to be lightweight, breathable shoes on the market, it's what's hot right now. That doesn't mean every shoe is a copy of another one. Like others have said above you, if anything, the Element Refine is the three stripes version of the Roshe.

Preach!

Glad they aren't the snake skin consortiums I have :smokin
Thats the same thing I told my girl, as long as he's not wearing the consortium reptile joints. Lol

In all honesty the power Kanye has to influence is amazing, been looking for a Decent price on them but all hope over now

In all honesty the power Kanye has to influence is amazing, been looking for a Decent price on them but all hope over now
amazing how?

he influences a small demographic....

having "amazing" influence would be being able to have people from all walks of life interested in the same thing

our parents don't give a **** about what shoes Kanye wore....... nor does the guy that signs my checks.... or even the guy sitting on the other side of my desk

he has influence in our small circle, sure.....   but its small scale  --- and its pretty evident whenever a none sneaker media outlet reports on a hyped shoe... the comments from outside the "community" look at us like ******* weirdos.... as if it's an underground culture

black infrared / varsity red 6s would like to disagree...
ehh. they were always popular. Its not like all of the fluxs are gonna instantly sell out now because he wore them. He is supposed to be a walking advertisement, thats why Adidas made a deal with him and other artists, just Kanye has the most influence

I
amazing how?

having "amazing" influence would be being able to have people from all walks of life interested in the same thing

our parents don't give a **** about what shoes Kanye wore....... nor does the guy that signs my checks.... or even the guy sitting on the other side of my desk

he has influence in our small circle, sure.....   but its small scale  --- and its pretty evident whenever a none sneaker media outlet reports on a hyped shoe... the comments from outside the "community" look at us like ******* weirdos.... as if it's an underground culture
I would have to disagree, he influence a HUGE demographic, obviously that doesn't include my parents, who only get down with brooks, but how many people listen to his music and influenced by his dressing style, the bred 1 is a perfect example. When they came out in the 60+ pack they sat, I got mine below retail. After the market dried and they became a staple in his outfit, prices skyrocket.
That's what I mean by amazing also take note of the Flyknits he rocks, it's a lot more influence than you and I both have so yea it is pretty amazing.

Also, it is insignificant when compared to charismatic influencers like Dr Martin Luther king or Ghandi but it is very tremendous, and to say that is not is a rather undeveloped view.

amazing how?

i think what @Jagtheman is saying is that kanye is a huge influence in our demographic - the sneaker culture - the thing we are all here to talk about...

Also, it is insignificant when compared to charismatic influencers like Dr Martin Luther king or Ghandi but it is very tremendous, and to say that is not is a rather undeveloped view.
Now why would Kanye have that much influence? He is a musician, the only thing he influences is music, clothing, & shoes.

Last edited:

i think what @Jagtheman is saying is that kanye is a huge influence in our demographic - the sneaker culture - the thing we are all here to talk about.
we're here to talk about sneakers, that includes footwear not being driven by the blog... so, even within that demographic, he only influences a portion of it.... can't look at the sneaker world as just people wearing Ronnie Fieg collabs, Tuffany Dunks, and Retro Jordans.... 

take for example the "runner-heads", for lack of a better term... they're more impressed by the shape and country of orgin their New Balance is from than what the hell Kanye was wearing... that does not interest them, myself included....

he has influence, but I wouldn't call it AMAZING because the scale is being blown out of proportion and exaggerated.... 

I
I would have to disagree, he influence a HUGE demographic, obviously that doesn't include my parents, who only get down with brooks, but how many people listen to his music and influenced by his dressing style, the bred 1 is a perfect example. When they came out in the 60+ pack they sat, I got mine below retail. After the market dried and they became a staple in his outfit, prices skyrocket.
That's what I mean by amazing also take note of the Flyknits he rocks, it's a lot more influence than you and I both have so yea it is pretty amazing.
see my above post ^ 

and you're just making stuff up about the Bred 1's... there's nothing to back that statement up --- nor the one about Flyknits

ho bags like Draya and Taz's Angels have more influence than you and I...... wouldn't call them amazing

Um, can we get back to the sneaker talk?  Truthfully, I love the Flux and had been looking for the all black Consortium release LONG before Kanye wore them. I have the lightening and the black/white from the Black Elements pack (got both from SNS about a week after they dropped).  For some reason, I couldn't find the all blacks in my size.  I have it on pretty good authority that not many pairs were released in the US.  My hunt continues.... doubtful I'll find them now.  
nerd.gif

see my above post ^ 

and you're just making stuff up about the Bred 1's... there's nothing to back that statement up --- nor the one about Flyknits

ho bags like Draya and Taz's Angels have more influence than you and I...... wouldn't call them amazing

But I do understand your premise, to each there own, let's talk adidas.

Back
Top Bottom