Adidas ORIGINALS updates

30 bucks out the door

double trouble for the mailman....super stoked about how they feel!

normally i'm not into blue shoes that much, but i sure will make an exception for these!!!

to the guy who compared these to roshes in any way...there's been said enough i think!

might trade my second pair though....

double trouble for the mailman....super stoked about how they feel!
normally i'm not into blue shoes that much, but i sure will make an exception for these!!!
to the guy who compared these to roshes in any way...there's been said enough i think!
might trade my second pair though....

:pimp:

I checked endclothing too late and missed out. Hopefully more primeknit boosts are released in the future.

on the feet of solebox owner hikmet today....some black primeknit pureboost!

dont know if its an upcoming cw or just a gift from adidas!

on the feet of solebox owner hikmet today....some black primeknit pureboost!
dont know if its an upcoming cw or just a gift from adidas!

i think someone said that primeknits aren't coming to the state's correct? Is that due to the whole nike vs adidas knit shoe situation?

roll.gif

I've heard it all now.  Wow.  
it's true though...

People weren't breasting for them like they are now until kanye wore them
Enh.....

In '04 (when College Dropout came out), I don't recall a ton of beasting over those.  Sure, you had the clones here and there that had to grab a pair of the '00 retros b/c they had to be just like Kanye.  But overall?  Naw....no beasting whatsoever.   

Now is a different story, and I don't really think you can attribute it to Kanye.  This upcoming drop is the first time since 2000 that they've released a proper retro of the Blk/Infrared VIs in that A.) they got the color right (yes, I know this is still debatable) and B). they aren't releasing in a pack.  

Add to that the insane hype that almost every, OG-colorway retro gets these days and I'd say 'Ye has nothing to do with it.  Sure, you'll have your Stans now like you did back in '04, but overall I don't think his influence has a lot to do with the demand this time around.  

Enh.....

In '04 (when College Dropout came out), I don't recall a ton of beasting over those.  Sure, you had the clones here and there that had to grab a pair of the '00 retros b/c they had to be just like Kanye.  But overall?  Naw....no beasting whatsoever.   

Now is a different story, and I don't really think you can attribute it to Kanye.  This upcoming drop is the first time since 2000 that they've released a proper retro of the Blk/Infrared VIs in that A.) they got the color right (yes, I know this is still debatable) and B). they aren't releasing in a pack.  

Add to that the insane hype that almost every, OG-colorway retro gets these days and I'd say 'Ye has nothing to do with it.  Sure, you'll have your Stans now like you did back in '04, but overall I don't think his influence has a lot to do with the demand this time around.  
Totally agree with this. The "sneaker game" wasn't as big back then as it is now but infrared 6s were still popular

I got them from finishline. 31 bucks after tax

This is my second pair. I already tested them out. They are great. Better than roshe in terms of comfort for a long period of time

Anyone know where else I could possibly find some Berlin Flux aside from eBay? At this point, I really don't mind paying resale, but I really don't know where else to look for my size 9 haha.

Possibly Facebook groups seems like all the good steals come from them now a days. I don't have a fb and cart
Verify that but that's what my bro tells me

does anyone here own a pair of the blacked-out zx flux's from the elements pack? i don't recall seeing many on feet photos around; or even hearing anyone talk about them (before ye wore them). i'm just curious as to how the weave material compares?

i like the two black colorways. seems like they are hard to find, as i don't even see many listed (or completed) on the bay (besides the lightning bolt print ones).

it's been a lot of zx talk and my small feet have missed out for retail numerous times but i got my grails as far as Jeremy Scott Adidas goes in today and in my size 6.
Jeremy Scott JS Logo circa 2009

Last edited:
^Sweet pickup!

Anyone own/seen the Adidas x Big Sean collab (black pair) . I'm about to pull the trigger on a used pair for $120. How's the quality and sizing?

^Sweet pickup!

Anyone own/seen the Adidas x Big Sean collab (black pair) . I'm about to pull the trigger on a used pair for $120. How's the quality and sizing?
Ive never seen them before but that seems like a great price if they are in good shape

Back
Top Bottom