Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anyone know if the cheetah's with the pink/redish striped will be a men's release
It's the same pair that's currently on Journey's that's listed as a women's shoe. I remember seeing a black stripe cheetah print pair overseas, but not sure if it was a women's sample pair or a men's release.

In that picture above, I believe back 4 are women's, front 4 are men's.
Appreciate it man reppd

Yeah i really liked the cheetah pair with the pink stripes (flamesuit on).  Might still cop if they have women's sizes big enough

Appreciate it man reppd

Yeah i really liked the cheetah pair with the pink stripes (flamesuit on).  Might still cop if they have women's sizes big enough

No problem.

They're available here (http://m.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=323391&h=Journeys/-zx-flux) and also found this Men to Women adidas chart so you can get the right size.

Anyone know what time the Flux are dropping tomorrow? I tweeted at Adidas but got no response.

Adidas is clueless and so are their customer service reps. The first Flux drop was a joke and they gave out all kinds of bad info. I think the first round dropped at like 3:00 a.m. EDT, so midnight PDT in the US.   

all those fluxs mens fluxs are really nice imo 
nthat.gif
 Dont know which one to get... seriously though someone sway my decision, i really dont know which one to get. I feel that the 3m ones might be too feminine but dont know

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how zx 7000's run?. Im athinking of copping the all red alife from several years back. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I just calked adidas customer service re the drop time- they couldn't have been less helpful.

So adidas decides today not to release the flux, gives no reason, and says maybe next month? What a joke. Their customer service is an embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom