Adidas ORIGINALS updates

So adidas decides today not to release the flux, gives no reason, and says maybe next month? What a joke. Their customer service is an embarrassment.

If that thirsty for em, pony up the funds and buy them from a European site.

These look really nice too :smokin
adidas-originals-zx-flux-zero-metallic-silver-1.jpg
Zx flux zero

also very tempted to buy a pair of sl loop now, but have this weird gut feeling that they might go on sale in a few months should i wait? any take how the actual feel of the shoes? worth copping now or later?

also very tempted to buy a pair of sl loop now, but have this weird gut feeling that they might go on sale in a few months should i wait? any take how the actual feel of the shoes? worth copping now or later?
im eyeing the blue ones.
but i think i will wait

also very tempted to buy a pair of sl loop now, but have this weird gut feeling that they might go on sale in a few months should i wait? any take how the actual feel of the shoes? worth copping?
I've got them. Very comfortable with some room in the front feet. They're cheap so if you like them why not?

how did you customize those boosts? they look good but i like the grey laces in them

wanted the Wish loops just to see them in person and how they executed the concept... was skeptical on wearing a shoe with money print.. **** just sounds lame as hell

managed to grab my half size down. but glad to here there is some room in them. and i think they soldout due to the large quantity they gave out in store.  

...was skeptical on wearing a shoe with money print..

Same, but upon looking at some other pictures, they did the print where it's not over the top cheesy. Still slightly cheesy since the money theme wasn't understated at all. Only part that was weird on the print was where you could see "two dollars."

Same, but upon looking at some other pictures, they did the print where it's not over the top cheesy. Still slightly cheesy since the money theme wasn't understated at all. Only part that was weird on the print was where you could see "two dollars."
exactly were not talking the paid in full nike trainers lol

Back
Top Bottom