Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^ sure bud. Limited does not equal consortium

Trust me, they do not put those releases on the site. Many have came and went and I've never seen them hit adidas. I wish.

Maybe they'll change that. But I've sat around for a bunch of releases and they've never popped up
They are/were available on the European Adidas website. But you're right that "proper" Consortium releases never used to drop there. Basically, I have three theories why they'd still put these online.

1) They're putting the Consortium name on more shoes and make those more available to benefit from all the buzz they got lately with collectors.

2) The artist/designer collabs are considered sort of a "pseudo-Consortium" by Adidas now, somewhat in the middle between Consortium and other less limited releases.

3) Some stores label anything limited or collab coming from Adidas as Consortium, regardless of whether it actually is. The proper Consortium releases I can think of all used to have the Consortium tongue tag (BAPExUNDFTD, FP Edbergs, the 20th-Anniversary-Olympics-releases, the Consortium Allegras...) which these don't have ans the FK Boosts last week also didn't have. Of course that might be due to these looking better without it because of their repective minimal design. But at least the Boosts weren't listed as Consortium by all the stores who got them.

I don't know if any of these theories has any truth to it or whether I'm completely wrong about all of it. But what my boring essay comes down to is: These released/will release on the Adidas online stores.
wink.gif

Saw they were on adidas in EU. Got excited for a second as I have a 25% off which would have bought them to an almost ok price but then saw the small print - excluded from discount. I Give up with this one

I don't know which colour you're looking for, but I expect the black and blue pairs to be discounted at some point in the future. They don't seem to be that sought after right now. So if you're still a bit undecided, just wait a couple of months.

Anyone know of any spots that have the Red or Blue Pharrell x Stan Smith? I wasn't aware of this release until yesterday afternoon unfortunately. I called all the shops I could but they didn't have a 10.5 in either color. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I know these are still yet to drop at some random site. We just don't know about it.
That's what I'm waiting on too.  Anyone got a heads up on a place that has yet to drop them?

I stopped by the Adidas Originals store in SoHo and one of the employees didn't even know about them LOL

Almost FSR on Tres Bien on black AND blue and with code "25-EURO-USD" they come out to $138 shipped to the USA...

Almost FSR of black on Undefeated...

Random sizes of black and some blue on Social Status...

STILL... What more do you guys need? Lol

Almost FSR on Tres Bien on black AND blue and with code "25-EURO-USD" they come out to $138 shipped to the USA...

The Reds 
devil.gif

The Reds :evil:

You had to be quick on the trigger for those breh... A red limited joint? U had to know they'd sell out in a heartbeat...

Although I'm stoked to have my pair coming in, I'm lookin forward to these more:

Last edited:
I'm surprised but then again I'm not that there's been so much chatter about the Pharell's as opposed to the OG ZX 8000/9000 fluxes that are beauties and still can be found for retail.

You had to be quick on the trigger for those breh... A red limited joint? U had to know they'd sell out in a heartbeat...

Although I'm stoked to have my pair coming in, I'm lookin forward to these more:

What's the difference between those campus 80's and the red stan smiths that came out? Never owned a pair of either before but the color and shape look pretty identical to me, and for half the price these seem like a better buy

Just Got A Pair Of These From My Friend… He was a Driver in the 2007 GUMBALL 3000 race in Europe.

The story goes that these were for Released in Select FTL Eu for only 2 days and were Recalled after a Hit & Run Accident which resulted in 2 deaths.

Adidas Pull their Sponsorship and all the pairs were recalled.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm also after a red pair. For anyone who has them how's the fit on these? I'm usually a TTS 10.5 AJ1, Flyknits etc.  Should I go TTS or size down .5? I haven't had a pair of stans in a real long time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I'm surprised but then again I'm not that there's been so much chatter about the Pharell's as opposed to the OG ZX 8000/9000 fluxes that are beauties and still can be found for retail.
Love those fluxes but waiting for them to go on sale

3m Stan Smiths for $54 on bodega's site ... only a size 9 and 11 .. could i squeeze into the 11 being that i'm a 12?

Back
Top Bottom