Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'm salty as hell, I paid $98 yesterday elsewhere. Debating about refusing delivery and copping from PYS.

What?! I ordered (red campus) earlier in the day for $90. I just emailed them and asked for a price adjustment. If they don't adjust, I'm canceling.

Looking forward to getting these in.

10616407_365754723572229_147560411_n.jpg

(Image Source: http://iconosquare.com/p/808132022617751142_2614078)

wtf i ordered yesterday and they werent 30 percent off. emailed them in hopes of getting that 30 percent off. 

I just called them and asked the same thing. Since I ordered yesterday, apparently they have already shipped and can't do anything about it anymore which sucks.

I just called them and asked the same thing. Since I ordered yesterday, apparently they have already shipped and can't do anything about it anymore which sucks.
wow.. the reply I got was the promotion was only valid on PYS.com not pickyourshoes.com lmao.. 

I'm still sorta baffled as to why they still have the two sites and how one is different from the other. It's all kinda odd. And then for them to say that in the email?! Strange.

I'm still sorta baffled as to why they still have the two sites and how one is different from the other. It's all kinda odd. And then for them to say that in the email?! Strange.

Pickyourshoes.com carries some stuff that PYS doesn't, mainly older stuff. The same people also have a "discount" website (bargainpump.com) that carries lots of older releases as well.

They won't price adjust for me and I ordered from PYS.com.

"We are sorry, but as stated on the promotion, the promotion does not apply to previous purchases. " The site doesn't say anything about a promotion, it just has the lower price.

Super unhappy right now.

They won't price adjust for me and I ordered from PYS.com.

"We are sorry, but as stated on the promotion, the promotion does not apply to previous purchases. " The site doesn't say anything about a promotion, it just has the lower price.

Super unhappy right now.

I feel your pain girl! So whack, that extra $40 could have been used elsewhere. Ah thats how the game goes I guess. Still happy nonetheless.

Update guys, they responded to my e-mail and were able to comp me %30 off my next order from pickyourshoes.com, hopefully they do the same for y'all.

Back
Top Bottom