Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anybody know where the Adidas x NBHD collection will be sold?
Online or in store near LA

I don't know but these

are :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

http://hypebeast.com/2014/9/adidas-originals-by-neighborhood-2014-fall-winter-collection

Not sure if this is right place to post this but, did anyone pick up any pieces from the Palace x Adidas collab?

Can anyone comment on how the Temper Runs fit? I'm a US 11.5-12 and i'm wonder how a UK 11 would fit. I think i recall see that they fit small somewhere.

Has anyone here customized a pair of Stan Smiths yet? Can't decide between white tumbled leather or crocodile. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Copped Green EQT supports off PYS yesterday, debating getting the yellow guidance's with that 30% too... But then again those seem more likely to hit sale than the supports were....

Eqt comfort and/or support fit tts?

Also, how do they feel on foot? Comfortable?

Last edited:
I usually wear a 10.5 in most adidas and grabbed my supports in a 10. They fit perfect imo but I can see how people would have done a full size down

Great.... I'm a 13, I don't think they make 12.5.

Thanks tho.

They do, and I scooped them all :lol: :lol:

The Support is 1/2 size larger than the other EQT (Cushion, Racer).

Adidas Originals runners (ZX, EQT, Torsion) tend to run 1/2 bigger than Nike. The high tops are usually the same size as Nike (and can sometimes be narrow)

So being a 13, and most places don't have 12.5s, yall reccomemd me to get a 12, or stay in my normal 13. Thinking about grabbing supports, or cushions.

I'm not a SZ nazi where everything has to fit to a T, but I don't want to cut off circulation or be swimming in my shoes.

Last edited:
Adidas flagship stores are having good 50%off.... My friends friend(employee) said that they have prism and ocean ones on sale too. Just thought I'd share. Also friends friend is reliable, I suggest so call your local store,before heading out.

Back
Top Bottom