Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I think you may be confusing the regular (general release) tubulars with the consortium release tubulars. The CONSORTIUM tubulars (released in two colorways - black and white) will likely not restock, as the consortium line is very limited.  So, anyone who wants those should cop while you can. 

I agree the general release tubulars will likely restock during the holidays.   
Ok i'll admit that i dont know how Adidas handle their Consortium releases so if some of you know anything about it then ill take your word for it. I hopped on the adidas train during the zx flux and sl loops so i dont know much as far as how they handle limited releases.

Wearing my laceswapped Burgundy Tubulars today 
pimp.gif

any good miadidas zx flux designs other than all red... need inspiration for a pair 

copped.

went for the same size as my zx fluxs and stan smiths.. hope they don't fit like supports!

copped.

went for the same size as my zx fluxs and stan smiths.. hope they don't fit like supports!
i asked a few people that already have them and they told me they fit like usual adidas. NOT like supports..i got my usual size..lets just wait and see....

Back
Top Bottom