Adidas ORIGINALS updates

some on feet shots of the sl loop mocs (not my pics)

Last edited:
Not sure which colorway to get the black or grey tubular... Someone sway my opinion

I went for the grey ones originally in store because I have too many black shoes. I tried on both and after putting on the black ones, they were undeniably better looking IMO. But you can't lose either way.

Tried to resist buying shoes all weekend and caved in on another pair of Tubulars in they grey colorway for $80 shipped. Went .5 down this time so hopefully they're not tight, but with the way my TTS fits, they shouldn't be.

Tried to resist buying shoes all weekend and caved in on another pair of Tubulars in they grey colorway for $80 shipped. Went .5 down this time so hopefully they're not tight, but with the way my TTS fits, they shouldn't be.
I'm about to do the same for $80 it's hard to pass up

still contemplating grabbing size 9 black tubs for 125 shipped, might wait it out for a cheaper price

That's crazy. I was in Fort Lauderdale, FL and they had them. I tried the black one on. I might swing by and cop them.

You can find both eqt guidance sneakers in every consortium account next saturday @caguioa

Last edited:
If any one needs it I gotta 15% off one time use adidas coupon tht expires today. Pm me if u want it. Whoever uses it first gets it. Thought I'd give back to all the people showing love on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom