Adidas ORIGINALS updates

If I wear a pair of retro 1s in size 12 I should get a 11 in tubular right?

IMO get an 11, unless you have wide feet then get an 11.5.
I second that! I tried these on at finishline the other day. DEFINITELY go down one whole size if you have a normal sized foot. If you have fat feet, I have no idea. Your call on that!

Thanks for the sizing help guys. Just bought a pair of the grey tubulars for $80 shipped :smokin

Ordered the black consortium tubulars in my true size. I hope that wasn't a mistake.
True Adidas size or true Nike size?

If you did a search in this thread consensus seems to be a full size down from your Nike TTS, half down from your regular Adidas size.

Last edited:
some on feet shots of the sl loop mocs (not my pics)

What is the brand of these jeans papi

I want to know what happened to those first runners rumored to be yeezys. The ones that look like they have a seatbelt woven on them. They were sick. 

anyone having fit issues with the tubulars? i went half size down and they are comfortable everywhere except my big toe. even though there is still plenty of space in the front, the extra piece of material that sits around the toe cup is rubbing/making the shoe fit really snug in that area. unfortunate because i really like the shoe and i think going my true size would just be too big. does anyone know if these break in a bit after some wear?
Mines just came in the mail and I just tried them on, didn't really walk around in them yet but I noticed they fit a little snug on me, I don't know if they'll break in or not. I normally wear a 10 and since everyone said they run big I got the 9.5. This is one of the reasons why I don't like buying kicks online, I would have at least liked to try on my normal size to see how it would fit on me. 

Anybody know how long it takes for Sheikh to ship? :nerd:

Last time I ordered from them it took about 1 business day to process and arrived in 6-7 days after receiving shipping confirmation. All I've received from this order is a PayPal receipt and no order confirmation from Shiek.

Last time I ordered from them it took about 1 business day to process and arrived in 6-7 days after receiving shipping confirmation. All I've received from this order is a PayPal receipt and no order confirmation from Shiek.
I ordered last night around 7 pm and I got an order confirmation right after but i have yet to recieve any shipping info... 

Back
Top Bottom