Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Came in a day early! I went down half size a size (I normally wear an 8.5 and have wide feet) and they fit great. That aqua blue and tan suede combo is killer. It also comes with an extra set of black laces.

Came in a day early! I went down half size a size (I normally wear an 8.5 and have wide feet) and they fit great. That aqua blue and tan suede combo is killer. It also comes with an extra set of black laces.
Looking good.. So your saying they run a bit big? I can't believe what these things are reselling for

Looking good.. So your saying they run a bit big? I can't believe what these things are reselling for

I would recommend TTS or half size down. No more, no less.

Just checked eBay.... they're listed at triple retail?!? That's insane. Resellers have no shame, it is not that serious.

I don't know man.. a few peeps in Sweden including SNS owner, said these run smaller than usual but we'll see soon enough. Got a 9 and 9.5 on the restock just to play it safe

I don't know man.. a few peeps in Sweden including SNS owner, said these run smaller than usual but we'll see soon enough. Got a 9 and 9.5 on the restock just to play it safe
Haha damn man, you got the 9.5 I was thinking about trying for that as well as the 9.  Making me nervous over here haha.

TTS should be fine man.  I went half down on the HAL EQT's and had to sell them as they were so snug.  So Im hoping these Malts will fit okay TTS. literally every guidnace fit's

Haha damn man, you got the 9.5 I was thinking about trying for that as well as the 9.  Making me nervous over here haha.
Hah yeah man got lucky. But seriously literally every guidance fits different for me. I got sz 9 in solebox and hal and they're perfect. Even a little roomy but I like that. I got the og whote cw in a 9 and they're mad snug so who knows. Materials play a big role

So just so I can be clear,  what shoes do you normally wear in an 8.5?  Youv bought the Malts in an 8US and they fit good?

Hah yeah man got lucky. But seriously literally every guidance fits different for me. I got sz 9 in solebox and hal and they're perfect. Even a little roomy but I like that. I got the og whote cw in a 9 and they're mad snug so who knows. Materials play a big role
Yeah I was hoping these were gonna fit the same as the HAL/solebox.  If I have to sell these too I wont be pleased haha.

TTS should be fine man.  I went half down on the HAL EQT's and had to sell them as they were so snug.  So Im hoping these Malts will fit okay TTS.  
Half down was perfect to me on the Hals and Soleboxes that's why I think tts will be too big... I guess I'll see what's up later today

Last edited:
So just so I can be clear,  what shoes do you normally wear in an 8.5?  Youv bought the Malts in an 8US and they fit good?

I normally wear an 8.5 in nike, saucony and jordans. I got the malts in an 8.

Damn, I'm a little worried now that they might be a little roomy.  I wear the same size as you and ended up getting an 8.5.  I tried to get a size 8 on the restock but the site went to $hit when I tried to checkout.

Wasn't expecting these to get here today. I went down a full size and they fit nice and Snug.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom